Sup Homies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2002
Sup, Jade? Sup, Gate? Sup folks from Evildooinz? Thought I'd stop by here to give props to yaw for the boards...Dayum, alot of motha fuccas in here, huh? Good shyt...

Jul 8, 2002
Sup wichu, Girl? Where ya been hidin? I guess in here...LOL...Let's try to hook up soon, cuz we both some flakin motha fuccas! You still in the same spot? I can drive out after work, and bring my folks that was at my house that night...Holla at me...Cell:925-356-2656
BTW- Evildooinz aint the same without you, cum drop a line...or 16, eh!
Siccmade Chronicles is cummin along KEWL! I am doind some of the articles and shyt with RIP and it looks like we are gonna be able to get the first issue out next month, late...of course, but better late than never!
Hit me up, Girlie...Let's do some damn damage to the Bay Area! Feelin me?:eek: :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
SaucyzSicc said:
Sup wichu, Girl? Where ya been hidin? I guess in here...LOL...Let's try to hook up soon, cuz we both some flakin motha fuccas! You still in the same spot? I can drive out after work, and bring my folks that was at my house that night...Holla at me...Cell:925-356-2656
BTW- Evildooinz aint the same without you, cum drop a line...or 16, eh!
Siccmade Chronicles is cummin along KEWL! I am doind some of the articles and shyt with RIP and it looks like we are gonna be able to get the first issue out next month, late...of course, but better late than never!
Hit me up, Girlie...Let's do some damn damage to the Bay Area! Feelin me?
LOL..YEH IM AT THA SAME SPOT,I JUS' GOT DOWN YUH CELL #..WE NEEDA KICK IT FA SHA,YEEEH I HOPE YOU TALKIN' BOUT BRINGIN THAT CHOLA CHICK THAT WAS AT YUH HOUSE THAT NIGHT;)..I'LL DROP 16 ON EVIL DOOINZ WHEN I WORK MY WAY OVA THERE,ME AND BETA AINT REALLY "COOH" ANYMORE SO WHEN I DROP BY IT'S USUALLY TO HOLLA AT ZAG..GOOD LUCK WIT SICCMADE CHRONICLES AND TELL RIP I SAID "WADUPPIE G!?"LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL HERE 209-654-2525:classic: ~209~

Jul 8, 2002
aiight, girl...yeah, I was talkin 'bout my homegirl...you know the one! eh...I got your digits, and I will tell RIP you said sup and everything...Beta....Beta, Beta, Beta...What can I say about Beta? LMAO...His loss, girl...your gain!
Much love!