Sup C-lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Aye I thought since Irocc squashed shit with lynch,that things would be cool between you and lynch too.Since You and Irocc are homies still.But Shit whatever Though.Whens your new shit droppin man and Whats up with X and his appeal anything new.Holla.1 love:dead:

C

C-LIM

I-ROCC?

I-ROCC NEVER HAD BEEF WIT LYNCH..

probaly some words 4 him but not beef

SLIM LOC 1
"SPOILS OF WAR"

we should have copies july

AS FAR AS X......youll hear about it:devious:

Jun 10, 2002
Cool Cool.Shit Im trying to work on some shit myself busy writing lyrics now and hopefully when I get outta the national guard put some money down on some Equipment.So shit Wish me luck.Good luck wit your shit man.And Same with X.Cuz when he hits the streets.All these wanna be thugs is gonna be shitting on themselfs.1

Jun 10, 2002
Thanks Homie.Shit Im gonna need it.Cuz the Business is a motherfucker man.But shit Its gonna work out.and Shit ya'll might hear me making some real noise.Anybody that doubts fuck em.Sick of the bitch motherfuckers making love songs and shit for these hoes.Its time to clown and come wit some real shit for real.If anybody wants to check out what Im spitting holla at me.Cuz I aint got no problems posting my shit up.1love to the real,and a fuck you to tha fake and tha haters