SUNNYVALE STAND UP!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ok had enough of this shit already I'm out this bitch. Siccness is Gay. I bet i would be laughing my ass off if i could see the faces of the people who post on here. Tell the people who run this shit to delete me or better yet how the fuck do I delete my account?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ok had enough of this shit already I'm out this bitch. Siccness is Gay. I bet i would be laughing my ass off if i could see the faces of the people who post on here. Tell the people who run this shit to delete me or better yet how the fuck do I delete my account?
Just kill yourself.

May 8, 2008
Flame, the problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Aug 26, 2010
so he got butt hurt and left lol flame next time hit up Brown DNA To Direct your video instead of doing it yourself it looks horrible on another note where' Guammex never seen him before guessing Washington Park Area ?

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
so he got butt hurt and left lol flame next time hit up Brown DNA To Direct your video instead of doing it yourself it looks horrible on another note where' Guammex never seen him before guessing Washington Park Area ?
No I live by Washington Park area he's from 1600 block a lil more down south of Sunnyvale and that's bullshit the video looks far from horrible