sumtin so sicc u will vomit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
damn it be tight if c bo would do a song like yukmouth did on tha thugged out cd where he had the rap alot mafia all on one tracc where c bo can get the west coast mafia fam and more west coast heads like spice yuk mob figgas u know etc that got major spits and get a tight ass beat aride on who they want2 ride or justw ateva rep that west coast u know a beat like pimpin and jaccin on tha cbo one but way deeper like mob eelin but hits hella hard i think thatw ould be sicc ass fucc lol get all sides on atracc like nortes crips blooods u know not hella heads but major west coast bosses u feel what ur take on that

Sep 28, 2002
just my thoughts

yea yukmouth did a song put hella people he knows on there and the song was 6mins 32 secs and thats hit was tight tracc but get the major factors that can spit right and rep a city u know where it can feel like the west coast is connected all city u feel all over from diffrent rappers reppin they city clicc and wit no beef just love for the west coast u know but it can be a long song if it did happen then i say put it on a compliation album when or if they ever do one again or do it as a bonus tracc at the end of c bo or sum 1 else is album cuz u know folks will picc it up