sumthin terrible

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2006
Sup folks!

Ain't posted in awhile but I saw something today I just could not stand by and let slide!

This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rD4GD3ic3o

Notice the view count?!?!?

These guys were one of the siccest ever if you ask me. A shame they had to go down, I know I saw an episode of American Greed (or similar show) about saucilito getting popped by the feds for a bank/credit card scamming network he ran across the country. Not sure what happened to the rest or if they went down with him.

Just hoping these guys don't get forgotten. Watch a few vids and pump that view count if your a true sumthing terrible fan!

Oct 31, 2007
Sup folks!

Ain't posted in awhile but I saw something today I just could not stand by and let slide!

This:

These guys were one of the siccest ever if you ask me. A shame they had to go down, I know I saw an episode of American Greed (or similar show) about saucilito getting popped by the feds for a bank/credit card scamming network he ran across the country. Not sure what happened to the rest or if they went down with him.

Just hoping these guys don't get forgotten. Watch a few vids and pump that view count if your a true sumthing terrible fan!

You got a link for this ????

Nov 18, 2003
Sup folks!

This:

It was Chuck Beez not Saucalito that got knocked

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I remember seeing Sumthin Terrible up in Humboldt a few years after Dre passed. They killed their set and played alot of classic songs. That show was a trip. Seemed like everyone was on thizz and the place was hotboxed like a muthafucker. Nobody does those drugged out shows anymore. It felt like a Woodstock- esque type of environment. That was back when Stupid Swoop had hella long ass dreads. Sumthin Terrible was dope bro.

May 22, 2006
I remember seeing Sumthin Terrible up in Humboldt a few years after Dre passed. They killed their set and played alot of classic songs. That show was a trip. Seemed like everyone was on thizz and the place was hotboxed like a muthafucker. Nobody does those drugged out shows anymore. It felt like a Woodstock- esque type of environment. That was back when Stupid Swoop had hella long ass dreads. Sumthin Terrible was dope bro.
Those were the days