Summer of Strange 50% off sale!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2008

Summer’s in full swing and we have the perfect way to beat the heat – the S.O.S. – Summer Of Strange sale! For a limited time you can get all your favorite Strange Music gear for 50% off! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – get all the items you’ve been wanting for 50% off – but remember, quantities, sizes and styles are limited! Get in on the Summer Of Strange sale and stock up on the must-have merchandise from Strange Music! Sale starts on 8/15 at 12:00AM EST and ends on 9/4 at 11:59PM PST. Does not apply to previously placed orders. Orders for items that are out of stock will be refunded. Click here to start shopping!

Nov 14, 2002
I've said this before... I have the OG Jersey in "Fat" and it's huge. I don't know why some people think the shit is tight, but the larger sizes are LARGE. I have one hell of a beer gut, and I'm pretty sure if you get that shit at it largest size, you won't be disappointed, Kirb.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I've said this before... I have the OG Jersey in "Fat" and it's huge. I don't know why some people think the shit is tight, but the larger sizes are LARGE. I have one hell of a beer gut, and I'm pretty sure if you get that shit at it largest size, you won't be disappointed, Kirb.
I might pick one of them up, depending on if I start and get paid before the end of the sale. I already got three CDs from the sale, so even if I miss out on it, Im good.

Dec 14, 2005
If youre worried about the tightness of a 3xl football jersey id say its time to make a change Kirb and go play a sport for a few minutes a week.