SUMMER JAM'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I don't know how many people plan on going to Summer jams, but If you aint hip, It's bout to be dry this year!......NO ALCOHOL!.... all summer at the gorge. There will be police krakin down HARD!......no drunk ignorant hoez!...Hell no, I'm stayin in the 6

Apr 25, 2002
that just ruins the whole damn event....last year, i didnt even go to tha damn concert!!! i stayed at the camp grounds gettin shitty faced tha whole time, movin from party to party. thats just a damn shame mane, seriosuly. it couldnt have happened to a tighter event....i wasnt goin this year anyways, but im hopin theyll lift that stupid no alcohol bullshit by next year

May 4, 2002
Im still goin just cause I got tickets but im only going Friday and stayin the night but its
about to be Wackkkkkkkkkkkkk im sure there will still be some drunken hoes that will be
gettin freaky though

Ryan RK Rage

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ don't stay at the gorges's camp grounds then....stay at blue lake or some shit like that.....

May 4, 2002
I found out more info on the gay gorge campground not only is there not beer and shit
if you dont have a ticket to the concert you cant even get into the campground and camp
this year.....What the hell is going on are they tryin to lose all of thier buisness those
freakin stupid ass people

Ryan RK Rage

May 4, 2002
is anybody going tonight me and my twin are going and were taking some UA cds to sell if anyone is going and wants to link up to try to get off some UA cds or if anybody is bringing some Street level cds or anything else we could all link up and try to sell or promote or whatever if anybodys bout it then hit me on my email [email protected]

DAK