summary of the bay area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
Don't do that...Give him music from these artist:

Quinn
Keak
The Team
The Frontline
Zion I
Livin Legends
Goaplle
Jacka

Let um hear some some production from:

Ric Rock
EA SKI
Sean T

Send a case of Hyphy juice to keep him pumped up and awoke...and let him come up with his own conclusion.

Nov 26, 2003
Fuck all of that stupid, dumb and hyphy shit! Throw that muthafucka on some 11-5, udi, imp, u know some real bay shit that makes you want to fuck shit up. Thats the bay I know.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
tell him that the Bay aint only hyphy shit. we perfected that gangsta street shit along with the MOBB sound made famous by mike mosley, sam bostic, rick rock, studio tone, femi ojetundi, e-40, the click, c-bo (not bay but still helped launch this shit) rbl, too short, tupac and many other. tell him that shit is still alive and comin back bigger, better and stronger.
tell him the bay gave the world clint eastwood, tom hanks, hells angels, black panthers, jefferson airplane, santana, ccr, greatful dead, raiders, niners, fine women, pointer sisters, hammer, digital underground, mac dre... the bay is rick in history and culture

Jul 17, 2004
The most diverse place (people-wise, music-wise, and all the other-wises) in the country. There's somethin for everyone out here. Hyphy party type music: You got cats like the Federation. Lyrical hip-hop, Hieroglyphics and Living Legends. Mobb music, 11-5, Cougnut, all the old school shit. Just straight good rap, Mac Dre, E-40, San Quinn, Ya Boy, Messy Marv.

Somethin for everybody out here

Feb 13, 2006
play zion i's "the bay"

it doesnt really carry the same aesthetic as a lot of the hyphy or mobb shit, but the illustration that zion paints is pretty on point.

Apr 24, 2006
RealRich said:
Don't do that...Give him music from these artist:

Quinn
Keak
The Team
The Frontline
Zion I
Livin Legends
Goaplle
Jacka

Let um hear some some production from:

Ric Rock
EA SKI
Sean T

Send a case of Hyphy juice to keep him pumped up and awoke...and let him come up with his own conclusion.
I agree with this but I would also throw in FAB's Son of A Pimp....not his newer stuff