SUMBODY SHOULD SLAP DIS FOO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

"Who the hell needs horror fiction when…

Your murderer gets his own rap album, or TV show…AFTER he kills you?

It's 2:15 am . You're woken by a noise outside your bedroom. Entering the hallway to see what it is, you see four black teenagers, one of whom shoots you in the chest. You crawl back into your bedroom and die. From the sheer injustice of the situation…you are a law-abiding school worker and grandmother who has done nothing to deserve this home invasion (it is a mistaken hunt for rival gang members)…your spirit sticks around to see what transpires next.

You feel a little better when the four punks are arrested and convicted (as you know, some murderers are never apprehended). But one of them is named Anerae Brown, also known as the rapper “X-Raided”. Before he killed you, he released an album entitled Psycho Active featuring tracks such as “Tha Murder” and “Shoot Cha In a Minute”. After he kills you, he releases another album entitled Xorcist by recording it over the phone from Sacramento County Jail. Somehow he's able to release five more albums from prison on Digital Audio Tape, and by the time he's eligible for parole in 2010 he will have made over $100,000. That's right, he's eligible for parole.1

Your spirit seethes in additional rage when Congresswoman Maxine Waters calls your murderer “a poet” and says “These rappers are our children and they've invented a new art form to describe their pains, their fears and frustrations with us as adults.”2

And yours is not the only spirit seething in rage. You are joined by 15-year-old Mary Orlando and 17-year-old Jennifer Grider, who were both gunned down by drug dealer

Christopher Bissey. Like Anerae Brown, Bissey too has been sentenced to life imprisonment, only without possibility of parole. But now he's the lead singer of “Dark Mischief”, a prison band in Pennsylvania 's Graterford Penitentiary, and he's about to perform on VH1's “Music Behind Bars” TV special.3

But look on the bright side: you need no longer be concerned with the increasing depravity of the ‘real world'. We, the living, still have time to serve in this madhouse. "

LINK : http://newcamphorror.i8.com/V2I6/Columns/KK.htm

Jun 21, 2004
Raided was THERE... he didn't SHOOT ANYBODY... so fuck them. He's been behind bars for 13 years for being at the fuckin scene of the crime. You all know the gunman didn't serve no prison time. X went from boy to man in prison. And because he's running his own company, pulling himself and his family up out the dirt, they can't stand it. Fuck the bitch ass haters. Ms. Harris's murder was a tragedy, and it should never have happened, I cry for her family, but X DIDN'T DO it and he shouldn't have to pay for someone else's crime.
X is forever crucified for sins he didn't commit; he's pierced with spears of hate, stripped naked and stoned by the fear of America. He's been dragged to the cross and still pays for the sins of gangstaz and thugs because he is their representative. But the time is coming for X-Raided to rise again and take his place on the throne. It ain't nothin' more real than that. Know about it.

Feb 5, 2005
TRUST ME, I FEEL ERYTHANG U JUS TYPED.....

FUQ DA HATERz AN FUQ MUHFUQAz DAT SAY SHIT LIKE DAT WHEN DEY DONT KNO SHIT BOUT X OR DA CASE PERIOD....

I KNO PPL SAY SHIT LIKE DIS ALL DA TIME ON MESSAGE BOARDz AN SHIT, BUT DIS MUHFUQA HAD DA BALLz 2 MAKE A WEBSITE AN PUT DIS SHIT ON DERE LIKE HE KNEW WHUT HE WAz TAWK'N BOUT....

DAS WHUT GOT 2 ME AN MADE ME WANNA THROW IT UP HERE.....

ITz 1 THANG 2 GIVE YO OPINION BOUT SUM SHIT, BUT ITz ANUTHA THANG WHEN U JUS POPP'N OFF AT DA MOUF AN PPL ACTUALLY GO 2 YO WEBSITE, READ DA SHIT AN RUN OFF AT DA MOUF THINK'N WHUT U SAY'N Iz FACT WHEN ITz REALLY BULLSHIT.....

IT AYN LIKE I BELIEVED IT OR NUTHIN CUz AYN 2 MUCH BOUT X DAT I AYN TRIED 2 PUT MASELF UP ON ( GOT ERYTHING X SPIT ON DAT I KNO OF SINCE '92, READ PRETTY MUCH ALL HIz ARTICLEz/INTERVIEWz, LOOK'D INTO DA CASE LIKE I WAz ON NAACP AN SHIT,LOL... EVEN WROTE PAPERz ON HIM BASED ON RESEARCH )....

IM ALREADY KNOW'N DA TRIGGAMAN WALK'D AN X BEEN PAY'N FO DAT NIGGAz SINz SINCE '92....HE BASICALLY PAY'N DA PRICE FO BE'N A DOWN ASS NIGGA ( LIKE MANY PPL I KNO )

BUT X FINNA FINALLY GET DA FUQ OUT AN ALOT OF MOUTHz GONE GET SHUT!!!!!

SO HATERz LIKE DIS CAN SAY WHUT DEY WANT, WHEN DA SHIT HAPPENz AN IT GETz OUT, DEY GONE EAT DEY WORDz....

BUT I JUS THOUGHT OTHA PPL SHOULD C WHUT I SAW WHEN I STUMBLED ON DAT BITCH ASS SITE....

DAT WAz A HO ASS MOVE FO DOOD 2 PUT DAT SHIT UP DERE LIKE DAT, AN I DIDNT KNO WHO ELSE SEEN IT SO I THOUGHT I'D SHARE IT....

ITz NUTHIN THO....

- GEEzUz

Mar 15, 2005
fucc em indeed....i been supportin X rep since day one and have argued wit hundreds of folks who refuse to listen n blieve.....the majority of people in this country are brainwashed and blind to the real anyways so it doesnt come as a surprise to me anymore.....the truth is known by those who matter.....fucc the rest.....