SUM WORDS ABOUT LYNCH BY INCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
Yall on the siccness need to quit comparing LBI to SOTS...that was 8 years ago...lynch as an artist is known for innovating...he wouldnt be as tight as he is if he kept puttin out seasons every other year...instead of expecting another classicc....expect LYNCH

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
LOL.......RIGHT ON :rolleyes:

EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINON. SOME WHAT ANOTHER SEASON OF DA SICCNESS AND SOME WANT A NEW SOUND. ALL PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT AND DONT TRY TO TELL TO PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANNA HEAR.

Jan 16, 2003
i'd like to hear some shit more along tha lines of loaded, but dont no artist wanna work backwards, i jus wanna hear 1 or 2 more verses added onto die 1 by 1

May 16, 2002
YEAH ID LIKE 2 HEAR SOME SHIT LIKE LOADED TO. YOU HAVE THE HARD CORE SONGS LIKE DIE 1 BY 1 WHICH WAS SICC AND THEN THE KICK BACK AND SMOKE A BLUNT 2 LIKE 1 MORE POUND. I LIKE THE MIXTURE UP ON THE CD

"did it and did it" is one of my favorite songs of all time, by any artist. i could be 45 years old and still bump that in a caddy and feel it. But i dont expect "loaded" shit from the new album. I'm sure it will have a different feel, but i bet there will be another song on there that hits me like "did it" and thats the point. it doesnt have to be the same. I dont know, its just hard to explain. some people just have the presence on the mic that transforms and controls your emotions into what they want you to feel. Lynch is one of them. No matter whats going on in your head, when you hear a sicc lynch track, you are forced to step into his world. enter his mind. Thats power, regardless of how he does it, he does it. you dont hear it you feel it. One love....

Dec 2, 2002
i'd like to expect L.B.I. to sound a little like "Corpse Came to Diner". something along that line. that track is my favorite from Lynch. but i'll except what Lynch brings on L.B.I. no matter what.

Aug 7, 2002
im hopin half of da album sounds like loaded and half of da album is new sounds n shyt...yep did it and did it is one of the best songs ever...the beat is flawless

Sep 23, 2002
each lynch release surprises me so i dunno what to expect. both season and loaded hit different levels of the game, so i expect no less from lynch.

Feb 23, 2003
LYNCH SAID THAT THE ONLY REASON LOADED WASN'T AS SICK AS SOTS WAS BECAUSE BMR TOLD HIM TO EASE UP ON SICK LYRICS..
BUT AS FAR LBI IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE EVEN SICCER ACCORDING TO LYNCH..

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
what i love about lynch is his versitality
it's like he's evolving.....
24deep into sots, sots into loaded and now we'll see him transform again into this new breed of monster known as lynch by inch.........to me thats talent.......you dont become stagnant like that.......and then we still got the missing link........midevil...........omfg, i cant wait to be blown away again..........by this fucking monster musician........can't wait...