sum ill shit.. add on if your worthy..peep game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2003
u all think u so sik/spittin these flows to make your brain twitch/ like u triiped off acid/my flowz rise u out your casket/ for yo last ass kickin never foget to stay strappin/ half ya ll niggaz talk bout cappin/ fools who dont exist only when u rappin/ see im on a hunt for this crown/ blastin.. sum u cats aint a front/ i already see teh foolz actin/ there way in the game / when i no ill never see there name/ cuz thay had shit to talk/ last time i saw that fool was on the back of a milk cartan box./ i mite not be the best but ill spit to no beat.. sum think i cant handdle the heat./ but u dont no me /try.... an ill silence the weak/ / i thought u was true but that bought u ur death / learn from the start ill leave ur body in the land of the lost / thats the cost / never asked u to like me / imma push u harder cuz u a bitch and u shiesty / hope that u dont like me / anotha reason for me to unlash , makin ya surrender
an when it comes dwon to it in the aftermath ur bein visited at the cemetary by yo family ..... caskets open for viewin hours 9 ta 3 / bukken my shots out..... / lethal injection by my hollow tips comin heated in ur direction / bullets runnin hot wit the hit, splitten wigs with pure perfection / who next "the kid"