sum haters said................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
i should get my own forum, my own board, lets see how many folks will get on n post, lol.. yet i ask myself, if i wasnt on here drunk talkin shit, replyin to questions or just plain str8 bablin, wat other artist would " REALY INTERACT " with yall, out side of , thank you, i had a good time, or buy my shit............hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ya know, when i think about it, yall been hollerin at lynch for over a year, but until i pulled his hoe card he remained silent, on the outside lookin in, others on this board use it to say nothin other than , buy my shit, mail me your hard earned cash n i might mail u my product, just ask cel-cus, he'll tell ya, i keeps it real, n it seems that realismn scares alot of yall , yall would rather live in rip gut " high so to speak " la la land.... well i cant feed yall that, im sorry, i can only feed yall the truth, n if the truth hurts , than so be it..... n to the few, " very few " that were hatin on me, just know that every day that u awake n look in the mirror , you cant change who u are , the fact remains, u aint shit , aint gonna be shit, n obviously, the truth hurts, so keep hatin, realitys a mutha fuca, and though u might not like my shit, apparenty, the thousands who have bought n continue to buy are satisfied with their dollar spent.....this board makes up a " very few " of the fan potential , so to speak, in fact , in reality half of its members are just that , half, for the thousands that are supposedly on here, in reality , it is just a vrey , so to speak, everyone has 3 to 10 different log ons, so an accurate count can not exist. can it? so to those who support me, once again i thank you, n to those who under numerous log on names who hate, " FUC OFF " see me in the streets, or shut the fuc up, i aint hard to find.......msane

D

DizGusT

come on Msane, U ain't superior because ur bitchass raps, anyone could rap, u ain't even gold, 500-1000 people in america has heard of u, u ain't no pimp, u rap bout pimpin hoes cuz u dream and fantisize about it, but the way u look, u could probably pimp out some fat hoe who's the manager at mcdonalds er sumthin...

there u go again putin The D.E. down on his own web page, bout him havin bad business n shit, shining on him, when he ain't around, damn u weak!

i think ur jealous of The D.E. and Lynch's success, therefore u thinking to your self, "Damn, one Raps about eatin people, and the other is just off the wall, and im over here raping bout true to life shit, and there doing better than me, i don't understand" face it Msane, people want originality, look at eminem, a white boy talkin bout killin his girlfriend........ you, overall, voice, deliverance, style, everything sucks...

and i'll take u up on the "See me in the streets" thing u said, when and where Msane? i'll make u give me head in your neighborhood, broad day light, on your parents crib's front yard.

tightest track u ever had, and ever will have, that i kinda enjoyed,even though the name of the track and everything u said in it was false, "Msane is a Pimp"

Apr 25, 2002
MSANE came correct with this post. I don't know why so many gotta hate. I've been here for a long ass time(longer than most) and i've always wanted more artist interaction and MSANE brings it. I might not always agree with him or what ever, but he lays it down and brings fans the info they want personally, straight from the man himself.

Though i'd like to see him with his own forum so he didn't have to be on this one, i still apreciate his presence. And really most people on this site know MSANE through his work with DE so this is really a good place for him to hang out and make posts.

I've met the DE in person and he's a cool muthafucka and i buy all his shit, but what ever beef there is between him and MSANE that's their business i'm not tryin to get into that shit from 3,000 miles away. And i'm not gunna try and play internet thug from some library computer.

MSANE you made some on point statements and you get props for it, from me atleast.

D

DizGusT

Msane, Just Go Suck On St. Nicks Balls Like You Always Do, Dig a Grave, Do everyone a favor and throw urself in.

Fuck Msane

Be GONE BITCH

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Just wanted to say by Msane talking to the fans it only gains him more fans. I like the fact that he takes time to write to them and let them know whats going on. I just say keep putting out shit and dont even listin to the haters.

Jul 30, 2002
second that fuck the little hoe's and get that dough,said it before and i will say it again msane came tight with u.d.t.i .....from dulow

dozia new shit i got.........getto gospel,westwayz,and got best of sacramento..hit me up see what i can do get that mac dre for me...oh and i got black market records-no face killaz...

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Msane, you ain't pulled nobdy's hoe card, get at lynch on the streets not the net, he don't be on this too much no more, so all this bullshit you writin, he don't see, but I'll tell em you still actin like a hoe

D

DizGusT

See Msane, Like I always say, U ain't respected round here by too many people, Cuz u type to much shit bout other artist's That are actually respected, that doesn't help ur ugly ass sell records, it just shows how much of a hoe u are, Degree And Lynch are way way way tighter than u can ever be, so u jealous and it eats u up inside....Bitch

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
@ msane...

udi is a tight album playa. can't wait for "pimpin'..." to drop. do ya thang, fuck the hatas.

@ everyone else

other albums i'll be pickin' up are:
lynch by inch-lynch

spoils of war-slim loc 1, c lim, cuz lightyear, or whatever he calls himself on it.

enemy of the world-tre 8

i can give a fuck less if artist hate each other or not, just wanna hear good music. their beef don't concern me so i ain't jumpin' on nobody's side. it's their business