Suicide Hotline: The History Of The Wicked Shit on WFUCKOFF Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Thats right you sons of bitches, I got my own brand new show on Psychopathics own WFUCKOFF Radio called "Suicide Hotline: The History of the Wicked Shit". I'll be discussing the history of the genre as well as the contyroversy that surrounds it, the legendas that helped develop it, breaking news and actually interviewing pioneers of horrorcore on every show. On top of that me and DJ Mark 7 will be spinning classic tracks from back in the day as well as exclusive shit from yours truly.

My show airs on May 5th at 11 PM with two VIP guests. Brotha Lynch Hung and Spice 1. Go to www.wfuckoffradio.com and listen in!

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
bullshit. you push the envelope to see how much you can get away with and you love it.

stop acting like a dumbass and grow up.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
bullshit. you push the envelope to see how much you can get away with and you love it.

stop acting like a dumbass and grow up.
that's not true, I do it to piss you off. I don't really care if I get banned.

And can we get back to Mars' topic so that way I can not ruin another thread of his.

pSIX you're a tittie nipple.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Dope! Imma call you during the show and make you put me on that shit!
There should be a show segment where they have some kind of Horrorcore trivia and who ever gets it right wins either Mad Insanity merch or Wicked Wisconsin merch, though WW isn't all that involved with Mad Insanity to my knowledge, WW has some dope gear.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
i doubt mars's set up will be allowed to hold live callers a the board. They only do that on the shows in the headquarters in the D

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
haha why would u ask to be banned? u cant just leave? Besides stick around, u keep shit active lol

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Not at all.

His music was the shit.
He's just one of the best rappers ever, and there would pretty much be no Mars, Tupac, Ice Cube etc. without Eazy. He is a legend and a God in the rap game.

Plus, I've been spinning a lot of SOOC and Dre Killa recently.