Suge Replay On Howard Stern this Morning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
Funny as fuck. He got up there and talked shit for 45 minutes. Funniest quotes:

- Said he has no respect for Eminem and any rapper that just raps about "Stuff they might do."

- Confirmed Dr. Dre is gay along with half the commercial hip hop community.

- Said "50 cent sounds like he has a diznick in his mizouth."

- When asked why he doesn't dance in videos like Puffy, he responded "I don't rap....he's a faggot."

- Howard Stern then asked Suge if he would stay on the show for a prank call to Puffy's house. SUGE SAID YEAH as Howard and his producers kept trying to get ahold of puffy. LMAO

- Said "Snoop Dogg is a coward."

- Everyone on the show kept calling him Mr. Knight.

- Howard asked if he knew who killed Tupac, and he said "I ain't sayin a word."

Jan 9, 2004
Damm, I want to catch that on tv. I saw a documentary or something and they interviewed him in jail when he was in San Luis Obispo or something like that, he basically called out Snoop and said he was a rat and that is why he never gets locked up when they find weed, weapons on his entourage vehicles. He said Snoop has a deal with the cops that he gives up his homies in exchange for letting him go. Suge didn't say it like that, but that's what he got across, anyone else see this documentary?

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
O YEA I FORGOT...HE ALSO SAID SNOOP WANTED AND WAS CLAIMIN DAMU WHEN HE SIGNED HIM but they created snoops image becuz suge said when they meet he was known as snoopadoop or sumthing and had a backpack with that special ed haircut (from g thang video)...and snoop was SAYING TTP all the TIME...TREE TOP PIRU So ya kno..but when suge told him ther aint no pirus in long beach he should ride rip...so he listed all the sets snoop has claimed...19th street....20s(i think thats what he said)....insanse's....and sumthing else....but yea ......haha..

eastbayrider510 said:
O YEA I FORGOT...HE ALSO SAID SNOOP WANTED AND WAS CLAIMIN DAMU WHEN HE SIGNED HIM but they created snoops image becuz suge said when they meet he was known as snoopadoop or sumthing and had a backpack with that special ed haircut (from g thang video)...and snoop was SAYING TTP all the TIME...TREE TOP PIRU So ya kno..but when suge told him ther aint no pirus in long beach he should ride rip...so he listed all the sets snoop has claimed...19th street....20s(i think thats what he said)....insanse's....and sumthing else....but yea ......haha..

You sure know your gangz huh.............all dat shit iz a goddamn lie and you know it. How can you clam to be BLOOD when you wear blu ragz and say loc all the time.

Apr 25, 2002
come on..snoop been lbC'in for many years...Suge aint a gangsta hes an ex football player/college graduate who happens to be huge and strong arms mufuckaz..he uses gangsta tactics but isnt exactly a gangsta
Harry-O the real G behind deathrow