suge night and tha row

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
since artist wont release music because the funds arent right the why dont yall fuck with suge, cause if yall some ryders then you wont have any problems getting your skrill, cause tha row is the only popular west coast label left, in a diffrent post killa tay said we all should come together as one label and grow cause there are too many independents out there, so why dont yall fuck with suge. suge said crooked i is the best in the west right now, and im thinking he must aint never heard killa tays shit or x-raided cause lyricly those are the best niggas holdin it down right now in my opinion.

Feb 17, 2003
Spider is also on DR, and I think he still coo with killa tay and Bo

HAAHAHA i just heard the spider interview, he talkin how he beat the shit outta Bad Azz hahaha

Jan 13, 2003
COOKED I IS GOOD TO ME BUT NOT IN MY BEST TOP 25 RAP ARTIST'Z THAT I LISTEN TO. IN MY OPINION SO DONT GET OFFENDED QUITE THAT.

PEOPLE BE KILLING ME WITH NOSENSE ABOUT SOMEONE OPINION ON HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT AN ARTIST VIEW OF A POINT OR HIS RAP PATTERN SKILLS.LET THAT PERSON SPEAK HIS MIND AND RESPECT HIS MATTER OF THE SITUATION ANY THOUGH YOURS IS MORE FACT IN YOUR WAY. CUZ NO ONE CAN BE YOU BUT YOU QUITE OFF OF THE MOSSIE. BUT GARBAGE MUSIC SPEAKS 4 ITSELF