Sucka Free City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
who else here saw Sucka Free City post up what u thought bout it. JT was only in like 2 scenes but the movie/show thing was tight they did a good job compared to most shows when it comes to keepin a city real. some parts were gay but overall i thought it was hella tight.

Apr 25, 2002
Senchent said:
who else here saw Sucka Free City post up what u thought bout it. JT was only in like 2 scenes but the movie/show thing was tight they did a good job compared to most shows when it comes to keepin a city real. some parts were gay but overall i thought it was hella tight.
It was aiight, Good exposure for Middlepoint!! lol

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I liked it. You can already tell that cat k-luv is going to be an interesting character. I thought it was pretty tight when they had them asian cats bumpin JT too, but the craziest part had to be when that kid Lil-O got blasted. Good show overall, I just wish it had more northern cali music in it. Can't wait for the next one.

Dec 22, 2004
This would have been alot better as a series not a one time movie there is to much going on. Thats to bad Showtime has already canceled the series. Real crazy shit when Lil-O gets killed and watching JT on Showtime is good stuff. Movie has its good and bad parts all in all its cool.

Sep 28, 2002
lol @ the part when the white dude gets jacc and says they tool my watch when he got out boxed and when leader from v dubb shit lil kid and was like u steak from mcdonalds u get fired u steal from v dubb mafia u get fired on lol overall coo movie asian girl was bangin

Jun 16, 2004
yeah man, thas bootsie as fuck,this is a good ass show lol that fourty was 125 proof did ya'll catch that? hahahahahahaha yeah that asian chick was lookin proper, all in all i'd give it a solid 9 outta 10, but that's my opinion, and they show it again monday at 9, 6 if you got that east coast satelite shiet

Sep 27, 2004
ESFCE said:
i dont understand how they can cancel a show without seeing the results of the pilot

i got it recorded, watchin later

According to the SF Chronicle article, they cancelled it because Spike Lee couldn't committ to directing all the episodes.