Submit Questions for Mac Mall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
Mac Mall wants to answer your questions in his exclusive Pushin the Bay Radio interview that will air 4-7pm this Wednesday 8/26. Please submit questions in you response to this thread.

Example Questions

What did you learn most of all from Mac Dre's life and passing?
Considering all you've accomplished what are your plans for the future?

Saiofrelief Pushin the Bay Media Representative
www.saiofrelief.com (coming soon)
www.myspace.com/saiofrelief
www.twitter.com/saiofrelief

http://ptbtv.blogspot.com/
PUSHINTHEBAY.com
http://ptbtv.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/pushinthebay

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
I would like to ask him if he seriously thinks his latest album is going to sell units. Not one person I know thinks its good, all garbage.

Does he read the siccness.net and what the bay thinks of his music he has been putting out since the year 2000?

How much longer does he plan on rapping?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
I think it a total concensus that the entire siccness does not like the way mall's carrer has gone and the music he is putting out..he needs to know what the bay really thinks...so if your going to interview him with our questions, dont disregard the negative critiszm. We all know he is a bay pioneer and respect him for that, but lets talk 2009. Ask him some real questions like the ones people are going to post on here.

Dont ask him bs like:

"What did you learn most of all from Mac Dre's life and passing?
Considering all you've accomplished what are your plans for the future? "

Sep 5, 2008
What are your opinions on universal coverage and do you believe its a death sentence for the elderly?

What the best thizz pill you ever been off of?

What are your thoughts on gay marriage?

Do you hold it against obama that he lied about imposing tougher rules against revolving doors for lobbyists and former officials?

Is thizz going to commit murder against conceited for mentioning mac dres name in a rap?

Apr 25, 2002
obviously mac mall thinks his shit is tight so i highly doubt any interviewer is gonna ask a question like "hey do you realize fans on the siccness and in general seem to think your new shit scuks..whats your comments on that?"..i mean what u expect him to say.."yea i knew the shit sucked when i was making it but i just said fuck it..and put it out"..dude shit has fallen off IMO..but i doubt thats his opinion....his own record sales and lack of street buzz will be enuff to let him know what hes doin isnt quite workin nomore...i havent really bumped any mall shit since the 90's

Apr 7, 2004
Cats saying it sucked already copt it so he already won... And them same cats that copt this album are going to cop the next album hoping he took it back to his old stayle. The cycle will just keep repeating its self