submarine funk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2002
what ever happened to the release of this album? It's a shame that an album like this is now 2 plus years old mastered and the peeps in charge of putting it out bull shitted us like 10 times on the release. Sirate and Boogs need to find another way to put their shit out cuz it's frustrating that their shit got put on last on the priority list. KALI NOIZE FOREVER!

May 25, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:
Check your locl store Tuesday

Thats the new release date according to Chuck @ Done Deal
local store? homeboy , trust me , SIRATE is in the PHILLIPINES , Boogs is chillen , i dont know where u getting ur info but its inaccurate. IF IT'S FINALLY RELEASED , THE FUCKING MATERIAL IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD. Chucks been saying a bunch of dates and still no release ... FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SUPPORT THIS ALBUM DO THAT CUZ I GOT THE SHIT SINCE 2 YEARS AGO AND DA SHIT WILL BE A CLASSIC ALBUM!!!!!!!! KALI NOIZE FOREVER!:devious:

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
First of all So what if Paul is in The Phillipines! (He got signed out there so he will be there alot!) Know what you are talking about Dog I know who you are and you really you need to focus on your own career that has never started since yall would like to be rappers so bad! You got all the answers but aint nobody asking you no questions! Boogs is right here! Clown their album has been pushed back for BUSINESS reasons! Its not just putting their album out its getting them a proper amount of orders so they can be in stores! I have other albums/and artist who has been waiting longer than them!(Willie Hen if ya need an example this is a business but you wouldnt know nothing about that! It wasnt confirmed that we were putting the album out until a few months ago they werent sure with what they wanted to do and they have another album done now too, BTW: ( And Kali Noize aint forever!) That shit is over! Thats what they tell me! Dont start replying with your tuff internet tactics ask Paul or Boogs to bring you to me if you got something to say!

May 25, 2002
YO DOG , I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE CUZIN , BUT DAMN DONT GET ALL MAD MAYNE , IM NOT OR EVER HAVE TRIED TO BE A RAPPER , I MAKE BEATS! YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED CUZIN , IM L BLAZE AND ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT PRIMO. AND KALI NOIZE IS ALIVE LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA CUZIN , IM TELLNG YOU THE SHIT HAS MANY BRANCHEZ. I NEVER SAID I HATED OR AM I HATING ON YALL , I HAVE BEEN A SUPPORTER OF YALL SHIT MAYNE. SO , IM JUST FRUSTRATED CUZ THE ALBUM AINT OUT? SO WHAT! IT'S ALL GRAVY BABY , NO NEED TO GET HEATED CUZIN , KEEP DOING WHAT YALL DOING...AND UMMZ , I THIN WE MIGHT HAVE BUMPED HEADS BEFORE BUT WE NEVER INTRODUCED EACHOTHER. RIGHT ON MAYNE...L BLAZE

H

hoeeliminator

Critical is a hoecake

Critical you a busta for get on this board and talking that weak shit. You aint nothing but a stupid Flip. Go eat a dog and stop hating on black folks like Chuck. Stop hatin on Black owned business. Kali Noize never was alive. They are weak.

H

hoeeliminator

Critical you think its a joke you stupid Daly City Fake nigga tryin to copy East Oakland Life

Apr 25, 2002
Hey critical,if you support done deal ent. then wouldnt you know who chuck is??

and hoeeliminator leave the racism mayn.no body dissed black people so dont diss filipinos

H

hoeeliminator

Your a dumb dog eating gambling Mc Donald worker punk ass Pinoy. Yall some dumb imitating bitches. Your Pinays are always on my Black dick

H

hoeeliminator

Nigga , I already know how you look , Hoe. I am gonna eliminate your ass. I seen how you look . Your on the Bad Boys Bailbonds commercial rapping with your hairy mama.
We can call it cool once I slap you.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

two11g0187 said:
Yo man we need to do this shit already, it's way played man, like Ea said meet him at decoto and get this shit done, he down for his be down for yours...
yeeeeee-uhhhhhhh

H

hoeeliminator

Fuck Decatto. I aint gonna get snitched out and get caught the Police. I want this shit in Netural Ground. It can be Frisco. Because in Oakland he will just become another fuckin dead .

Apr 25, 2002
hoeeliminator said:
Fuck Decatto. I aint gonna get snitched out and get caught the Police. I want this shit in Netural Ground. It can be Frisco. Because in Oakland he will just become another fuckin dead .
if you so much of a rider and talk so much shit bout his city why you actin so scary tryin to use the fifty as a scapegoat.