Styles p : Float

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
DAmn this the hardest rap album to drop this year so far. STyles pInero murdered this shit he back on his classic lyrical shit and beats knocking hard.

"bbbbbodies in the basement bbbbboddies in the basement"

01. Float (Intro) 1:46
02. Manson Murder (Feat. N.O.R.E.)
03. Bodies In The Basement
04. Hater Love (Feat. Sheek Louch)
05. Take It Back
06. Haze Vs. Sour (Skit)
07. I Need Weed
08. Red Eye (Feat. Jadakiss)
09. Reckless (Feat. Raekwon)
10. Shoot You Down
11. Open Up (Feat. Bullpen)
12. Screw Y’All (Feat. Scram Jones)

Feb 8, 2003
Shit was dope. Styles has been dropping solid projects year after after. I hope he does a project with Alchemist sometime soon

edit: here you go folks

Batshare - Download styles p(floatGR) atrilli zip
he was just on the radio he said the Lox project is up next its the album and he said if the deal with swiss beats and dj khaled dont go thru then they will just put free music in the streets

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Theyve been talking about the next Lox album for hella long. I hope they aren't working with Swizz & Khaled. That's like the 2 weakest cats in the game you could possibly work with

Props: heyzel
Feb 8, 2003
Theyve been talking about the next Lox album for hella long. I hope they aren't working with Swizz & Khaled. That's like the 2 weakest cats in the game you could possibly work with
he said the lox album is finished on the hard drive and they have enough extra material leftover too. swiss did some beats on it. dj khaled suppose to be putting it out on his label but deal isnt finished yet. heres the video of the interview i just found it on youtube for you to hear.

Props: infinity

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Way better than the World Most Hardest MC Project easily. I don't know why some niggaz was saying the beats are wack. Scram Jones gave this nigga album that authentic New York sound all throughout the joint. Hater Love goes hard as fck. So do the Red Eye with Jada.

Masters Of Ceremonies was real straight to me. I still knock that album.

Props: Darkshowdown