Stupid question but just wondering

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2003
well yeah i noticed that he not materialistic.. but everybody has a car dogg... and that all my question ment was what kind of car he drive's if he doesn't drive ok then leave it there.. fuck it.. u don't have to be a dick head about it..

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I don't think that asking what kind of car a dood likes is saying that he's materialistic. That just doesn't make sense Nick. Even for you that was rude. I think it's gettin to where noone can ask a fucking question on this bitch w/out some smart ass being rude. NOT EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING BOUT TECH! Isn't that the whole point of this? Promoting, getting people to know Tech. When someone puts Tech N9ne into Yahoo! This is one of the first sites listed (at least is was for me, that's how I found it) I know Armattaz02 isn't new, but maybe someone else looking wanted to know that too, ya know... Ya know how that dood was like "fuck this, y'all are making me not want to like Tech b/c of this forum" I know that was crazy, but who knows if that really happened? Does that make any sense? I just think that a simple answer like "Tech doesn't drive" would have been just as easy as jumping down his throat, that's all

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Slither said:
I just think that a simple answer like "Tech doesn't drive" would have been just as easy as jumping down his throat, that's all

Oh, you mean like...

Heat Myser said:
Tech doesn't drive.
In case that doesn't look familiar to you, that was the very first response to the thread. The sentiment was repeated by three, count 'em, three other people before Nick made his first post on the thread. Yet, az continued to press the issue. Hell, Nick's first post simply stated what Tech's wife drives.

Feb 23, 2003
YO AZMATTAZ02 WHEN YOU POST MAKE SURE YOU BREAK SHIT DOWN CAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF CATS ON HERE THAT LIKE TO TWISTS SHIT AROUND.. TAKE IT FROM ME I KNOW.. LAST BUT NOT LEASED I DIDN'T KNOW THAT TECH DOESN'T DRIVE WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT QUESTION WHY DOES TECH CHOOSE NOT TO DRIVE?? NOW CHECK THIS OUT AZMATTAZ02 NIGGAZ WILL TWISTS THIS AROUND LIKE FUCKING 2 YEAR OLDS..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
So everyone who owns a car is materialistic??
I said "he's not all that materialistic", meaning exactly what I said in an earlier post "Tech could give a fuck about what kind of car he rides around in"

Some of you need to remove the cocks from your asses as I have not even begun to "jump down anyones throat" here.

Now call me an asshole, dick head, prick or whatever, but multipule people answered dude's question and he still went into a hissy fit because he didnt get the answer he wanted.

You don't like my answers? then block my messages....then grow the fuck up.

If michampin would have made this thread yall would have blown up on him 20x worse than what myself and a couple of others said.

Tech doesn't drive....he can drive.....just chooses not to do so.

"BUT IF HE DID DRIVE WHAT WOULD HE LIKE TO DRIVE?"

Yall are the ones asking the questions like 2 year olds.

Apr 21, 2003
ok well how did i know the people that said that he doesn't drive were right... i thought they were just bullshitin everyone on here is dickhead so ya never know.. cause think about it you know for a fact he has a fuckin car and all i wanted to know was what kinda of car he has.. weather he drive's or his wife drives i just wanted to know...and i wouldn't give a shit if he drove a "84 Toyota Tercell" that wouldn't make me think different of him at all.. i don't give a fuck if he walked everywhere that's not the fuckin point.. all i wanted to know is what kinda car he has.. i was waiting for someone like you "Techn9nehq" to answer cause i know u know alot bout him and u know him personally right... well that's all i wanted to know.. man seriously almost everyone on here act's like they got a stick in there ass.. the fourm is for asking question's weather it be dumbass question or not....

Aug 21, 2002
Tech drove the wrapped Absolute Power van a couple of years ago on the Highway...

Tech as of now doesn't drive... I thought his wife drove an Explorer, but I could be wrong.

But if he did drive, he would be late for shows all the damned time cause his car would be full of bitches...

Hey, Tech doesn't even have a Cell Phone... SO BELIEVE THAT!

Jan 12, 2003
azmattaz02 said:
ok well how did i know the people that said that he doesn't drive were right... i thought they were just bullshitin everyone on here is dickhead so ya never know.. cause think about it you know for a fact he has a fuckin car and all i wanted to know was what kinda of car he has.. weather he drive's or his wife drives i just wanted to know...and i wouldn't give a shit if he drove a "84 Toyota Tercell" that wouldn't make me think different of him at all.. i don't give a fuck if he walked everywhere that's not the fuckin point.. all i wanted to know is what kinda car he has.. i was waiting for someone like you "Techn9nehq" to answer cause i know u know alot bout him and u know him personally right... well that's all i wanted to know.. man seriously almost everyone on here act's like they got a stick in there ass.. the fourm is for asking question's weather it be dumbass question or not....
With this being said then we should NEVER see a smart comment come from your posts about Mithampin posting up questions. So get ready to eat your own words cuz it'll happen. You'll forget you made this comment in a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.