Stupid Fuckin' Bicycle Faggots...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Every time I see one these stupid fucks with those gay ass Spandex outfits, I just wanna Jerk tha Wheel and plow over the muthafuckas.

May 7, 2002
what i really hate is when you're driving and some bicycle fag is taking up the road when theres a sidewalk like 2 feet away. why would you ride on the street on a bicycle, wait for red rights to turn and all of that shit when theres a sidewalk right next to you?????? YOu wanna use the street, buy a car. OOooo that pissses me off.

May 3, 2002
Before getting your license, you read your driver's manual and it tells you about sharing the road with both bicyclists and pedestrians.
When I rode my bicycle to work, some motherfuckers didn't respect me at all. You have to understand the dangers of riding your bike on the sidewalk. Pedestrians are at risk of getting injured (some don't look for bicyclists and take up the whole sidewalk or sometimes they could be coming from around the corner), cars pull out of their driveway/garage quickly, the pavement is un-even, and/or cars park on the sidewalk (blocking your way.)
Riding a bicycle on the side of the road can be dangerous, as well. Cars zoom by you missing you by centimeters, parked cars open doors suddenly, pedestrians trying to jay-walk could get in your way, cars making right turns on a red light don't look out for you (from a crossing street), cars making a right turn on the green light get close to the curb allowing you no space to go straight when you're going at speeds of 25 m.p.h., you could fall and the car behind you could run you over, the road is slanted and sometimes cracked (or with potholes.)
Shit... riding a bicycle is a totally different world. Although healthy and good for the environment, it's quite dangerous, so before un-knowingly speaking negative about a bicyclist, please educate yourself on the subject.

May 3, 2002
And naw... I didn't wear tights or a helmet, but I had to use a rubber band (or tuck my pant leg into my sock) so my pants wouldn't get caught in the chain.
Next time you see a sexy chick riding a bike with Spandex on, slow down and slap her on the ass from the passenger's side.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I ust have this thing against those fools, Back in '99 sum old dude ran in to me head on when I was skatin' down tha sreet, put me in tha hospital for a few days, I just woke up in tha Hospital Bed, and Didn't have a Clue what was goin' on

May 3, 2002
One time I was going uphill at about 20 M.P.H. and a guy suddenly pulls out of an alley. One moment I'm riding my bike, now I'm on the hood of a car. I hit the fucker on the driver's side fender with the bike and landed on the hood.
The guy was worried, extended his arm to me and said, "It's okay? It's okay?" I was mad at the fact that he was a stupid driver and said, "Get the fuck out of here, just open your eyes and be careful next time."
A homeless woman who saw the whole thing asked me if I got the license plate number and I didn't because I was mad at the fool and just wanted to get home.

Oct 26, 2002
hhahaha those are sum funny ass stories but how 2 u ride up hill at 20 mph?? lol i mountain bike and jump in my freetime and shit and i know about the road thing its completely fucked up i jus smob where i want i got a custom tank bike nuthing can break the beast so i smob over garbage cans and shit when there in my way i jus knock shit over 2 make my clearance lol, but those fucking bikers with spandex suc my asshole and they think there so sicc cause they have a 2 grand bike, but my 1 grand mtb could run theres over do jumps go faster then theres has more gears and is bigger and more flashy then theres and is 1/2 the price and gets me where i want

late

Apr 26, 2002
Just the Spandex wearing cakehoe fuckin' Diehard bikers are little fuck faces.

Mountain Bikers and BMXers are cool, I used to Skateboard back in tha day, so I got respect for those folks.