Stupid fuck fell in love with the PUSS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
hey you fuckers claimed him when he was winnin green jackets and shit, ya'll can't drop a brotha from the team now!
aren't you one of us, or half of us, like his silly ass? He didn't want to claim us until it was time to get white pussy so fuck him... "Hey baby you know i'm black so you know what that means..." lol tiger's a fool.

Nov 24, 2003
I love how everyone was talkin shit to me when I was talkin bout this dumb ass faggot. that aint BPS... niggas (athletes) been fuckin other women, and many of their wives have an understanding. TIger don't have no real nigga in him, LOL at him and Gary.

I agree (minus the part about not having real nigga in him lol)

Plain and simple Tiger is just a bitch for not telling his wife straight up

"look if you marry me I'm gonna be fucking other bitches 3-4 times a week....take it or leave it"

Feb 7, 2006
I was talking bullshit but the point is Tiger is an arrogant dumb ass...Goddamn 750 million. ouch hurts to say it. WHy would you marry a maid too? Stupid ass.

May 9, 2002
She is a TRUE American story...rags to riches. So why is everybody hatin on her for? People come to American for the American dream...she did it.

Blame the judge, not her. He could have just as easily said "fuck yo couch, you aint getting SHIT".

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
what the fuck does she need 750m?

I mean that is WAAAAAAY beyond the means of living, and child support!

MAYBE if it was put in a trust for his kids... but fuck that... I think the court where very biased on this decision. I wonder if his legal team can appeal?