stuff coming back around to you when u do shit that is bad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
does anybody here believe in that shit where if you do something bad that it will come back around to you? I have been thinking about this shit a lot cuz of some stuff that happened. Do you think if u do somebody scandilous it will come back to you?

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
What goes around comes around....Im a big believer in Karma...If your out there scamin and doin illegal buisness....Then I think it will all come back and HAUNT you eventually...

What you put into life is what you get out....Life is a balance...Thats how I think...

I Got Words For My Comrads...Listen And Learn...Aint NOTHIN Free...Get Back What You Earn - Makaveli

Apr 26, 2002
Yep it's gotta be like that, so much shit has come back to haunt me..that's why I dont fuck people over at all anymore..

BTW Devilish,

I think J-Dub says stayin home like restriction...not switchin.

May 13, 2002
www.elephantsize.com
my mom fucked over my dad when i was little, which fucked him up for the rest of his life cuz he cant trust females now.....12 years later, when she is all comfortable with her life and her husband, he cheated on her and fucked her whole life up. but she should have known it was comeing, shes the one who taught me about karma.