Study: Marijuana Smoke Doesn't Increase Cancer Risk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
i just wanna add that you titled this thread "marijuana SMOKE doesnt increase cancer risk"

its smoke....and if you're inhaling it, its gunna contribute to cancerous effects. no if's and's or buts about it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah hes right. smoke is a carcinogen, hence not good for you. you can die of all types of shit, emphazema bieng one of them. dont think cancers the only thing to worry about.

for instance...you dont actually die of AIDS, you die of your immune system bieng lowered to the point where things such as the flu can kill you.

i think the problem with studying marijuana is that marijuana users tend to engage in other sorts of high risk behavior. we can kid ourselves if we want, but im not the only nigga in here thats done something stupid when high.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think the funny part about this article is that it doesnt matter. Those who smoked will keep smoking regardless of whether it not i causes cancers, and those who dont smoke aren't gonna start just cuz of the article.

I'd be a lot happier if the article said "Local police station giving seized drugs back to the community".

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^You should read one of Hunter S. Thompson's books....called "Better than Sex, Confessions of a Politcal Junkie"....He had this great plan for being sheriff of his county....I actually posted it on my myspace page in a blog....

www.myspace.com/sixxness....check it out if you want....I think it's hella funny...I only posted a portion of it though...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^
Thanks a lot. I'm always lookin for a good book to read and I'm a huge HST fan. I'll try to pick it up this weekend.