studio shit i want for my house.....give me advice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Willy Jones aka Shohei Babba, ya boy The Rippa was sending people tracks over AIM or E-MAIL and a few floated to my ears...

far from the best artist on this board, not bad, but very far from the best on this board...kinda made me think my boy Heresey has bad taste...but opinions are opinions, just stating mine

Jan 25, 2003
YOUNGMOE said:
Willy Jones aka Shohei Babba, ya boy The Rippa was sending people tracks over AIM or E-MAIL and a few floated to my ears...

far from the best artist on this board, not bad, but very far from the best on this board...kinda made me think my boy Heresey has bad taste...but opinions are opinions, just stating mine
who is better? i seriously do not believe that anyone on here, whether established or "on the rise" can write songs better than him.

i also think you are one of the best on these parts too young moe

my top 3:

1. cool walt
2. mr. maja
3. youngmoe

Mar 13, 2003
I sitll don't understand the talk of this insane shohei baba bullshit. I have tried to figure out all day and night what you mean by "shohei baba" and I have driven myself insane.

I wish you would stop confusing me with this riddle - I woke up in a puddle of blood next to an eskimo and I don't know how I got there. For the love of God stop. Please.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Willy Jones said:
I sitll don't understand the talk of this insane shohei baba bullshit. I have tried to figure out all day and night what you mean by "shohei baba" and I have driven myself insane.
I dont matter what name you go under, you'll get ate up faggot..

Willy Jones said:
I wish you would stop confusing me with this riddle - I woke up in a puddle of blood next to an eskimo and I don't know how I got there.
Wow I'm impressed dog, cash money look out we found someone with lyric's on your level, move over the sesame street school of rymes has a new graduate.....WOW WOW WOW

Willy Jones said:
For the love of God stop. Please.
You said it best GIVE IT UP FAGGOT, wanna talk some white boy shit in other forums, that shit will get your flesh stomped in 3 D folkz..........

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@larry jones...

Ay homie i'd advise you not to speek on what you dont know folCx
...thangs can happ'n.......an we on a diffrent path homie......we go aginst the grain folcx......ive never heard your muzic i aint about to speek on what i dont know cuzz...an i would hope you would do the same before you look like a foo cuz......jus some real talk.

sinncerly sinn

p.s. peep the spit i got'z in the flow forum homie.

for out of the darkness came the aod-org,an they were never know'n till it was to late!!!!!!!!!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
RaginHomosexual said:

i dont think that was a rhyme you fucking moron
Eat a dick, oh wait you already do. I smell something what is it, PUSSY..... See cats like you always gotta hide behind some shit, cause you dont want the real exposed. Dont get your thong in a knot cause your boy tried to clown and since has been getting ripped 2 bitz. And feel free to put audio up dog, I'll be more than glad to put our muzic up against yours..

FUCK BOTH OF YA'LL HOLLA BACK FAGGOTS...............

View 1 AOD ORG FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2003
Re: @larry jones...

SINNCERLYSINN said:
Ay homie i'd advise you not to speek on what you dont know folCx
...thangs can happ'n.......an we on a diffrent path homie......we go aginst the grain folcx......ive never heard your muzic i aint about to speek on what i dont know cuzz...an i would hope you would do the same before you look like a foo cuz......jus some real talk.

sinncerly sinn

p.s. peep the spit i got'z in the flow forum homie.

for out of the darkness came the aod-org,an they were never know'n till it was to late!!!!!!!!!
is this english???