studio destroyed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
i posted this in the studio forum but for those of you who dont know what i do here yah go

man over the past year we have been building a studio in my homeboys garage it was finally finished and everything was gettin set up ,come o find out the mixer was fucked up so it was sent off to la and repaired well just as everything was gettin in place the house were it was located at was destoyed by a mudslide and everything was lost in the house except the 2 people who were in the house and our studio the studio was undamged but the house is condemed and must be tore down and rebuilt so now back to square one but atleast no lives were lost and the equipment went undamaged

god works in mysterious ways

by the way (again for those of you who dont know)2 out of three pits were killed and to give you some insight on the studio the booth had our labeled etched across the window and our logo airbrushed on the wall and about 60 grand worth of equipment

Feb 5, 2005

SUM CRAZY SHIT !

GOD MUSTA BEEN WATCH'N OUT 4 YAWL AN DEM 2 PPL...

GOOD 2 HEAR NO LIVEz WERE LOST...

I HOPE YAWL DONT TAKE DAT 4 GRANT'D

- GEEzUz

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Get a dehumidifier in the future to keep moisture low. Specially in a garage. That's what probably messed up the console. Moisture and smoke will kill your equipment. A dust cover might have helped too.

Good luck in getting things back up and running. Tough loss.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
damn that sux homie, i remember talkin too ya on the phone and u were tellin me bout the etched window and all that.. that fuckin sux mayne, wish i could do somethin too help :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
GOIN' THROUGH THE SAME PREDICAMENT RIGHT NOW BUT NOT AS SEVERE....LOUNGE AND HALF THE STUDIO FLOODED BUT ALL EQUIPMENT SAVED....BUT GOT SOME SERIOUS FLOOR AND WALL WORK TO DO BEFORE EQUIPMENT CAN BE BROUGHT BACK IN....LOOKIN' AT 2 POSSIBLY 3 WEEKS OF DOWN TIME....

Oct 10, 2004
rose.....nah santa rosa on montgomery

yeah were taking the shit as a blessing in disguise man were gonna look for a whearehouse or a studio
they got some on airway that i know of but hella crackheads

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
WOODIE said:
GOIN' THROUGH THE SAME PREDICAMENT RIGHT NOW BUT NOT AS SEVERE....LOUNGE AND HALF THE STUDIO FLOODED BUT ALL EQUIPMENT SAVED....BUT GOT SOME SERIOUS FLOOR AND WALL WORK TO DO BEFORE EQUIPMENT CAN BE BROUGHT BACK IN....LOOKIN' AT 2 POSSIBLY 3 WEEKS OF DOWN TIME....
^^^^ DAMN BRO ....

Nov 2, 2004
Sorry to hear that. My mom told me about it when I was in EPA for new years. Tell Ajaiy that i'm glad to hear that his mom and daughter are safe. I seen some of the pics that his uncle william showed me. The logo was lookin tight.

Oct 10, 2004
by the way we found one of the pits seems to be jazzy dug him self out of the mud took him a day and a half but he did it
side note....the newspaper is allway quick to jump on pitbulls for be vicious but yet they print a article in the paper yesterday how nice jazzy was and blh blah blah but they left out the fact hes a pitbull i thught it was a bit funny but oh well