STRIKEFORCE PRESENTS SHAMROCK VS. DIAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SHAMROCK VS. DIAZ ?

• Nick Diaz via KO

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nick Diaz via TKO

• Nick Diaz via Submission

• Nick Diaz via Decision

• Frank Shamrock via KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frank Shamrock via TKO

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Frank Shamrock via Submission

• Frank Shamrock via Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 12, 2004
Damn I just got back from the shark tank drunk as fuck!! I was surprised Nick had majority of the arena on his side! I lost my voice just from the main event cheering Nick on the entire time!! Hell motherfucking yes!! "I aint no bitch!!" WAR DIAZ BROS!!

May 3, 2002
I've been a shamrock fan for years but damn dude was rusty you could tell he wasn;t himself......I would like to see him fight cung le again but he's getting up in age and it seems less unlikely now

Jan 10, 2008
Yep Nick looked good tonight that is the pound for pound maddest dude in the MMA. I cant believe he is only 25 it seems like hes been around for ever.

Jan 18, 2006
Yep Nick looked good tonight that is the pound for pound maddest dude in the MMA. I cant believe he is only 25 it seems like hes been around for ever.
Yeah thats insane hes only 25, i mean it was 3 years ago he had his only fight in Pride which was fight of the year pretty much to me.

Jan 7, 2004
Also met Anthony Johnson outside of the HP Pavilion. Dude is fucking massive for 170!! Tito got boo'd like crazy and Gina Carano received the most cheers lol.
Yeah also Jamie Varner(WEC) and Ryan Bader (winner of last seasons ultimate fighter) were there walking around too. Bader was getting mobbed for atleast an hour and a half he was steady taking pictures with people and what not.

That was a good show though, last show I went to was the Shamrock Vs. Cung Le and that was a good show too Strikeforce always puts on good events.

Other than the main event I think everyone got the loudest whenever they showed Gina LOL. Real good time overall though.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I Wish I Would Have Drove Down TO SJ For This Event Fucking Reno Needs to Start Picking Up MMA EVENTS They AInt Been DOing Shit Since Elite CX Was Cancelled No King OF The Cage Or Nada FUCKINGWHACK