*STRIKEFORCE:MIAMI 1/30/10*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
That was a good ass card, Ive really enjoyed the last few strikeforce cards.
If last nights show was on CBS they would really be coming up fast, lots of good action
i thought the walker fight was garbage along with lashley fight. cyborg dominated but it was boring.

the other two fights were the only good ones in my opinion.

i think if this same card was a ppv people would be bitchin about it a lot more.

Dec 19, 2006
Hayato Sakurai Likely To Challenge For Strikeforce 170lb Title

Most people thought Jay Hieron earned a shot at the welterweight title by defeating Joe Riggs, but Coker said it's more likely that Sakurai will be the challenger in Diaz's first title defense. Sakurai fights for Dream, and Coker said Strikeforce's co-promotional arrangement with Dream ensures that "I could get it done." Hieron's win over Riggs was the last fight on his Strikeforce contract, and it's not clear whether Hieron will return to the promotion.

Dec 19, 2006
Joe Rogan Gives His Thoughts On Strikeforce: Miami

"I was just thinking about how f**king fun it is to watch shows when you don't have to commentate. I love working for the UFC, and the job is a complete and total honor, and one of the coolest jobs on the planet, but it's so much f**king fun to watch fights when you don't have to talk all the time. After all these years of being an MMA fan, it's still just as exciting."

"Nick Diaz is a f**king MONSTER. That dude just gets better with every performance, and he was in some rare air last night. Brutal body shots, and relentless striking. I thought it was f**king awesome."

"The Lawler fight was insane. That was one of the greatest, come from behind KO's ever, and the fact that he only landed 3 punches makes the story perfect. That shit was MMA history. People will be talking about that KO for decades."