Strikeforce confirms April 11 headliner of Shamrock vs. Diaz, other event details

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Oh damn I didn't even know he got it, Marcus Davis said it worked for him so I'll believe it... But I was watching the Gomi fight yesterday and Nick looked like he fell face first into a blender by the end.

Feb 7, 2006
Frank Shamrock on Diaz, Ken Shamrock
videolink: http://www.sherdog.com/videos/recent/Frank-Shamrock-on-Diaz-Ken-Shamrock-1953
News of Ken Shamrock’s alleged positive test for anabolic substances came as no surprise to adopted brother Frank Shamrock.

“I’ve always known Ken was on steroids, so to me it wasn’t a surprise,” the former UFC middleweight champion told Sherdog.com news editor Loretta Hunt. “To me, it was an ‘I told you so.’”

Hunt said down with the popular middleweight to discuss Ken’s recent commission woes and Frank’s upcoming bout with Nick Diaz on the Showtime-televised April 11 Strikeforce card.

Jan 2, 2004
Damn. Why do they have to have Ranallo and Quandros do the announcing. Gus Johnson is a good pick, since he's actually good. But those other two fucking suck. Can't stand listening to them.