Strictly Strange VIP CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
unreleased SS, GP, Prozak, Kutt, Krizz, and Tech
Perfect news. That's really how you gotta do something like this, not a compilation of songs from the albums that dropped in the last year because if someone is going to spend $150 for a VIP Package for a concert, they're probably a big enough fan that they already have the CDs they come from sitting on their desk or in their CD Rack or whatever the fuck.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I heard from someone at Strange that he was getting fired.
He has his own management business now. I'd imagine that he contracts through Strange somehow, unofficially.

I'm gonna go on record here and say that someone should jump his light skinned ass for that watch he sports. I could see that shit from across the venue. He made sure everyone was catching a glimpse of it by tucking his fucking jacket into the band of the watch and waving his hands in the air. Shit, if I were in the market for a new watch, I might have become an official hater and found his ass in the parking lot.

Sep 4, 2006
He has his own management business now. I'd imagine that he contracts through Strange somehow, unofficially.

I'm gonna go on record here and say that someone should jump his light skinned ass for that watch he sports. I could see that shit from across the venue. He made sure everyone was catching a glimpse of it by tucking his fucking jacket into the band of the watch and waving his hands in the air. Shit, if I were in the market for a new watch, I might have become an official hater and found his ass in the parking lot.
Well he's had his own management deal for a bit, but from what I was told, as of the 25th of August, he was done.

Aug 16, 2003
good shit rob...

might hafta cop vip for these unreleased tracks... ehh probably not..

i want that cd though...
We all know that once someone gets the VIP pack the CD will be on here after the first or 2nd show...well maybe before the show is over depending on if they have there computer game up lol. I would get the VIP if I knew that there would be better swag. Back in the day just meeting Tech and the strange crew would have been enough but I've already met all of them so the more swag the better!

Oct 27, 2007
yeah, once you start rappin, you order shit online... every baller knows that.
Fuck goin up the street for it, I wanna wait a day.

^ Moron.

Sep 1, 2006
my dream is to meet killa c
LOL best post of the thread. We ate right across from him in OH years ago. We didn't even know it was him. He asked me if I like Tech N9ne because he saw my MO license plates. I was like yeah, so he let me hear that "Die" song they did. That was years before he even released the song.