Strictly Strange 08' CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've got the rar download link I just can't download it due to the fact that its a rarfile and i've been using dialup lately...

But if you want it PM me.

We shouldn't have to pay $99 if all you really want is the album....

Although it is a gooddeal, some of us don't want to goto shows or pay the VIP fee for this....

There is only a few songs I really wanted, Twerk, No More Me and You, and World gone crazy.

SO i'll hook you up. IF YOU'RE NOT AN ASSHOLE.

I WILLNOT post it here, so yeah. :siccness:

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
You realize you can buy the CD at the concert for $10, you really don't have to spend $99 to get it. And I wouldn't go around (especially here) saying you're downloading the album for free AND giving it out for free, that can lead to problems for you.

Jul 19, 2007
I live in Germany and I've been Tech fan for 3 years like my mom. He always inspired me with his unique rhyme delivery.
Can somebody sell me the Strictly Strange CD through Paypal because I'm really in need of it.

Sep 16, 2008
I think most of us on here have it. I know most of us on here were looking out for it every day until it showed up. I downloaded it, but Im going to buy it at the tour and keep it sealed. I have been collecting as many VIP CDS and samplers as I can, and keeping them sealed and put away.
So far I got Strange Music 08 Sampler

And the Killer/Tales From The Sick Sampler

Both sealed. I have the Absolute Power and Urban Legendz sampler somewhere, but that isnt sealed.