STREET MONSTER TRAILER AND MORE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
All Praise Due To The Fahrenheit Shlangz!

As you know, Street Monster The Rise And Fall Of First Degree, comes out March 21st.

Either you love or hate The DE. Either way, you have to reconize the power of The Shlangz.

The Street Monster album is the dark, high quality sound that you have grown to love. The hits include "Underground Power" feat Lynch, "Youve Gone And Did It", and "Nekid Pictures On The Internet". Here is the tracklisting...

1. Kamakazee
2. Youve Gone And Did It
3. We Are Everyone
4. Underdog
5. Dark And Angry
6. Nekid Pictures On The Internet
7. I Dont Want To Kill Younglings
8. Underground Power (Feat Lynch Hung)
9. Street Monster
10. Dance Wif Me
11. Thats Why I Hate You
12. Devil Caller
13. The Next
14. Gangsta Black In My Eddie D Hat
15. My Legacy

If you have ever liked First Degree music, get this new album swoopted!

The DVD documentary by the same name is my greatest accomplishment ever. I have graduated college, lead peace movements, taught and tutored, done over 100 shows and I can honestly say that this movie is greater than all of those.

The movie is all about my life, the shows, the medai coverage, and the history of Sacramento rap. There are over 100 pretty girls from Cananda to San Diego! This movie was filmed in...
Seattle
Eugene
Portland
Chico
Sac
The Bay
Fresno
Bakersfield
LA
Compton
Watts
San Diego
Louisville KY

The movie is funny and dark. Look for the dark messages to The Sunz of Fahrenheit and The Bitti Club.

There are brief appearances from the Fahrenheit fam, Lynch and Siccmade, Tech 9, B Legit, and Andre Nickatina.

Also, during the Sac Bloods and Crips drama, the local TV, radio, and newspapers had a field day witht the topic. This is also included in the movie.

100 pretty girls!!

This rap game can be frustating at times. It is your encouragement that keeps me and The Shlangz going! YOU ARE THE SHLANGZ!

I promise you will love the movie!!!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TRAILER!!!
http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Y5PNJJFSWCO80HQTWOZEMCVW7

I am hittin the road. I need for someone to post the trailer as a streaming video, and post us a link on this thread. Thanks!

The Momentum belongs to us!!

DE