Street Level is getting no respect by having that Record Label on the Rise on it!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CinFul-1

Have you peeped out the other Company's who are not on the Rise, Street Level Easily has 4-5 times the CD's they have out!!!! And Street Level has Come with shit 3000!!!!! times tighter. I just laugh that you used to be in the same category of EDJ's board, on the Rise. Street Level has more fans and have sold more albums than 60% of the Labels who are not on the Rise. Street Level Record have released my Favorite CD's that I bump the Shit out of, I always have a Street Level CD in my rotation, I really dont understand, If D-Sanes company is on the Rise than 85% of the other Boards should be on the Rise as well, Because thay dont have the same credits to their Company as SLR!!!

C

CinFul-1

SikIndividuoh said:
Yeah, they've released more albums than some of the record labels on here.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Out of the 13 Board only 2-4 of those Boards have put out as many albums as Street Level

C

CinFul-1

SikIndividuoh said:
**bows**

A big thank you to the Siccness statistician. Keep up the number crunching kin. **thumbs up**

LMAO, I think its the Stats class and Geo database class Iam in, I Keep breakin shit down that way!!! By the way Maja, Hoggish twist, let alone the GI album is tight enough too make that Record label on the Rise takin off of GI as well!!!! I'm gonna start protesting on GI board next, cuz I think GI has risen as well!!!

C

CinFul-1

SikIndividuoh said:
It pleases me that you are fond of that 1998 material. I don't care for it personally...but you do & that's what matters, lol.

You don't like Hoggish Twist? thats crazy!!! No BS, that's the Jam. Hoggish Twist is tight enough, that it dont have an age limit on it,I'll still bump it even if it's 2004, I dont care

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Street Level ALWAYS comes with the tightest shit. Ain't no doubt about it. On The Rise doesn't exactly suit them too well....how about "soon to blow the fuck up"? sounds good to me!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
This question has been presented several times. I believe the reasoning is.......since we don't have distribution, we're not considered a "real" record label. Hence the "on the rise" status.....we're on our way.....but not quite there yet.....I guess?

I think it's a crock of shit though. Because I could have some distribution and only be in 12 cities........hardly what could be considered "national." Not that I want to be stuck in the same 4 cities I've been in for 3 years......but I know we have sold more units than some of the labels in the actual record company section.....just in my own backyard. Imagine what we coud do with some real money and distribution...........I need to start playin' the lottery! :(

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
LMAO....D-Sane's goin' to work on that there Thoroughbred.

that picture is hella funny.....i'm gonna have to rate this thread 5/5....this is great.

BD, why are you saying "MEOW"? lol, that shit had me rollin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.