Street Level forum Gone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I knew it was inevitable, but it sucks to see it missing from the forum list. I still hope that SLR makes a return......

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
It's not like the label died, D-Sane went on to bigger and better things for himself. It ended intentionally. I think that was a BIG step forward in some ways.

The only thing that saddens me is all the albums that were supposed to come out probably won't be nearly as good unless ofcourse they have that touch to them that every other SLR album has. Which they probably won't, unless those artists make sure D blesses them.

Times change.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Hardly anyone posted in there anyway, just a waste of space since it's no longer in existance. I will admit though, it was disappointing to find out certain albums wouldn't be released.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Cranky, just curious but why did you happen to use a thumbs up if you're talking about how much it sucks? lol...

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
Cranky, just curious but why did you happen to use a thumbs up if you're talking about how much it sucks? lol...

LOL, I have no idea why I did that. I put the thumbs up on almost all my threads/replies so I guess it's just habit. It really didn't fit in this case, though, LMAO.....