Street Fighter 2 for SNES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Well... I just pulled the OG SNES out of the storage and dusted it off. My boys and I have been playing non stop, but I was woundering if anyone can tell me what the cheat is to makeit so that you can play as the bosses (Sagat, Vega, Bison). Holla at ya boy...SONIC BOOM!

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
NAH HOMIE, I DON'T THINK YOU CAN .... YOU GOTTA HAVE "STREET FIGHTER 2" "TURBO EDITION" TO PLAY AS THE FOUR BOSSES ..... UNLESS YOU GOT SOME SORT OF GAME GENIE (OR LIGHT PEN)..... THATS THE ONLY WAY I BELIEVE ....

Apr 27, 2005
the game genie code for it is crazy. They bosses look weird and all of their special moves are different. the haduken, shoryken and hurricane kick button combinations are the one you press to do the boss moves. someone find the game genie code

May 14, 2002
haha I hooked my snes on this week aswell and I played street fighter 2 turbo, MK3 and I also hooked up my NES again and played Probotector (propply the best game ever)

Jun 18, 2004
iaoish said:
haha I hooked my snes on this week aswell and I played street fighter 2 turbo, MK3 and I also hooked up my NES again and played Probotector (propply the best game ever)
LOL...I love diggin through the old equipment...I got my NES on standby with Mike Tyson's Punchout in the wing...I'm glad I hung on to this shit.

Jul 28, 2003
JU$ ACOUPLE OF WEEK$ AGO I WA$ IN MY GARAGE LOOKIN FOR $UMTHING N I FOUND MY $UPER $COPE. I WA$ LIKE OH $HIT I HAVENT PLAYED THI$ IN YEARZ N I THOUGHT I LOZT IT. PLAYED IT ACOUPLE OF TIMEZ THEN GOT BORED OF IT.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Super StreetFighter 2 was the game.....
I use to get so into that, me and my friend would tape our matches and then watch them to see what we did wrong. Doing that resulted in so many Double KOs shit was tight.

Apr 25, 2002
oh shit you said light pen - remember guile's gun (or was it handcuffs?)? i remember i hella wanted a "light pen" for those tricks until i realized it was what the magazine editors used to actually draw in the "tricks" like guile's gun on screen shots LOL

anyone remember the crazy ass arcade mods for SF2??? having 50 fireballs on the screen at a time and doing 100 uppercuts through them?

Sep 11, 2005
i tried playin my 16bit sega the other day cuz i had those sick ass og games, Gunstar Heros, Kid Chameleon, Shinobi, Super Smash TV...etc..damn that Gunstar Heros game is too good, i remember jus comin straight from school an slappin that shit rite in an playin non-stop...anybody know what im talkin about??

May 14, 2002
YEah I remember super smash tv, I also still play "Mission: Rescue the amasady" tight as fuck. and the double dragon versions for the NES. Rad Racer. Turtles II arcade game was also the shit , Blue Shadow, Black Manta.. man the NES is by far my favorite console still.. but I'ma have to get the PS3 aswell tho

Sep 11, 2005
damn only reason my brother got that new Turtles game was cuz it had tha arcade version on it...he ended up unlockin it an shit was weak as fuck, i remember it takin us like 9 hours to beat that game an now it takes us about a good 40 mins

Nov 28, 2005
NICKpro RM said:
anyone remember the crazy ass arcade mods for SF2??? having 50 fireballs on the screen at a time and doing 100 uppercuts through them?
that was the best one
you could jump in air and do speacial moves.
change your character by pressing the start button.
yup i know a guy in the biz that has hundreds of boards for theses games
theyre like 400 bucks. u gotta have a cabinet for it though.

Feb 23, 2003
THE BEST REALITY FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME WAS PITFIGHTER!!! WAY AHEAD OF IT'S TIME.. YOU COULD PICK EITHER KATO,TI OR BUZZ.. THAT WAS THE SHIT.. I STILL HAVE MY NINTENDO POWER GLOVE...

THE BEST GANGSTYLE FIGHTING GAMES WERE STREETS OF RAGE AND THE FINAL FIGHT SERIES..