Street Dreams Tour 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yea i went in KC......but i was unimpressed.....not by the concert but by the atmosphere and the lack of sold tickets.....wayne and birdman did a decent set....and so did jeezy......fat joe nor rich boy performed......but i would expect in LA for it to be a really good show.....is it at staples?

Jun 23, 2002
Nah its at the Los Angeles Sports Arena..where the trojans play I think..I've never been there nor Staples but damn that news sucks...hopefully the one in LA will be more crackin since its the last show and its in LA like you said..

Nov 20, 2005
SHIT WAS DUMB ASS CRACKIN IN ORLANDO RICK ROSS CAME THRU AND DID SOME TRACKS MOSTLY REMIXES VERSES , LIL WEEEZY HAD THE TIGHEST SET THO WE WAS FREESTLN SOME SICK SHIT BOUT THE PLANE TO MIAMI THEN HOW HE WAS LEAVN,JEEZY WAS AIIGHT LIKE 40 OTHERS PEOPLE ON STAGE WIT HIM WACK ASS HYPE MAN HE WAS PROABLY DRUNK BUT THE ORANGES WERE BLAZD UP IT WAS A GOOD SHOW U WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!