Street Beat Boxer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
some talent? dude made a nsaty beat by just beatboxing then on top of that made a song with lyrics that are meaningful, powerful and better than most out there nowadays. pretty impressed.

Sep 24, 2002
threads like this is what happens when they move my tech videos outta here yet leave shit like THIS and many many many other OT threads chill in here.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dude reminds me off sublime
He sounds like Brad Nowell
Yeah, that guy. ^

threads like this is what happens when they move my tech videos outta here yet leave shit like THIS and many many many other OT threads chill in here.
WAAAAAHHHHHH

You're such a whiny faggot.

When I talk in third person for you, I say "I'm sick and tired of not being heard, so I'll cry out for attention by being a pessimistic asshat that wants to bitch about everything I don't care for."

Congratulations are in order to you. I've paid attention to, and even responded to your bullshit.

Sep 24, 2002
Yeah, that guy. ^

WAAAAAHHHHHH

When I talk in third person for you, I say "I'm sick and tired of not being heard, so I'll cry out for attention by being a pessimistic asshat that wants to bitch about everything I don't care for."

Congratulations are in order to you. I've paid attention to, and even responded to your bullshit.
i think u should see a slew of Psychiatrists.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that guy. ^

WAAAAAHHHHHH

lmao i totally missed that post