STRANGULATION 4 COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
good cover, but imo it's missing "the strangulation" motive if you know what I mean. The cover for vol. 1 had that crazy muthafucka hanging out the trunk like a dead man. second one with a man hanged on the rope. now we aint got nothing like that, just rappers faces, title, features - a typical rap cover. I was waiting for somethin original, more scarry maybe... but still its a decent cover:D will grab the cd whan it drops anyway

Nov 2, 2002
good cover, but imo it's missing "the strangulation" motive if you know what I mean. The cover for vol. 1 had that crazy muthafucka hanging out the trunk like a dead man. second one with a man hanged on the rope. now we aint got nothing like that, just rappers faces, title, features - a typical rap cover. I was waiting for somethin original, more scarry maybe... but still its a decent cover:D will grab the cd whan it drops anyway
hes got a point. Maybe if you replaced the picture with some shocking graphic shit, people will pick the cd up just for the shock value of the cover.
Have it stand out from everything else on the shelf.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
It's koo i would of did it like the last supper with some satanic homeboys with devil horns and skraps hacked up on the table ha ha naw I'll save that for my shit

Apr 25, 2002
The cover is sick, Trajik you knocked another one out of the park. True that it took a left turn from the previous covers. I still wouldve liked seeing each person holding a noose over your shoulder or a strangled sewer rat with a mohawk (pun intended)....

The covers sick tho....

Mar 13, 2007
It's koo i would of did it like the last supper with some satanic homeboys with devil horns and skraps hacked up on the table ha ha naw I'll save that for my shit
naw,what they need to is have a cemetery background and paint their faces like zombies,you know like some thiller typa thing. JK cover looks coo.

Nov 2, 2002
naw,what they need to is have a cemetery background and paint their faces like zombies,you know like some thiller typa thing. JK cover looks coo.
lol
that cemetary idea is actually cool. Have a bunch of gravestones with names like "Sleepy" "dreamer" "lil rob" "payaso"

Aug 20, 2003
THATS A REAL GOOD IDEA FOLKZ..
SMOKIE QUE PASA??
i hit up BIG OSO and asked him if he wanted to shoot me a ACTIVE ENT track.for pt 4.shit homie if you can make that happen ill bump off one of my tracks for sho.you have to shoot it 2 me before sunday night so i can set the final track list.OSO is already on a sick ass track on the comp called MISERY.I got nothing but love for you and OSO homie.IF YOU CAN SHOOT ME THE TRACK SHOOT IT 2 [email protected]....

May 8, 2008
The cover is sick, Trajik you knocked another one out of the park. True that it took a left turn from the previous covers. I still wouldve liked seeing each person holding a noose over your shoulder or a strangled sewer rat with a mohawk (pun intended)....

The covers sick tho....
lol
that cemetary idea is actually cool. Have a bunch of gravestones with names like "Sleepy" "dreamer" "lil rob" "payaso"
let's not give these scraps a reason to feel like they're important by throwin their names up there....well at least not any scrap rapper or these fools that post on here

I do like the idea of puttin some decapitated motherfuckers on the cover or something along the line of the first 2 covers

It's all good though, I'll pick up the CD even if it was a plain ass cover

Nov 2, 2002
l
I do like the idea of puttin some decapitated motherfuckers on the cover or something along the line of the first 2 covers

It's all good though, I'll pick up the CD even if it was a plain ass cover
yea...take those pics from the that one thread in the open forum about the mexican drug cartel wars with cut up body parts. Haha, nahh

Aug 20, 2003
IF TRAJIK WANTS TO TRY A COUPLE DIFFERENT THING'S THATS COOL.BUT WE DONT HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO MESS AROUND.IM TRYING TO GET THIS PROJECT OUT BY THE END OF AUGEST AT THE LATEST....