"Stranger" A Norteno From Phoenix, Az

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2006
tx is a kinda mixed up state..the closer u get to dallas or houston it'll get a lil diff..like you got white n mexicans claiming to be bloods n shit like that..they wont say north side..they'll say nawf side..shit gets pretty fuckin annoying tho..

Oct 11, 2008
in texas north is blue and south is red

and im talking about sides not gangs
they say nawf and sawf side
thats just there slang for it really dont matter

im my cuzins town thats outta state theres bloods,surenos,nortenos,crips

all the bloods are mexican there aint one black guy in that town lol
so are the crips are mexican

thats just the way there shit is in that town

Sep 21, 2006
well the town i used to live n that shit was kinda set straight n shit..a lot of flip flops but they got what they got..but i get what ur tryin to say casper

Aug 17, 2008
AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CALI OR BEING A NORTENO... SO YOU CAN MISS ME WITH THE BULLSHIT.
I AINT THE ONE FROM ANOTHER STATE CLAIMING A CALI PRISON GANG, BUT TELLING PEOPLE FROM THE STATE WHERE IT ALL ORIGINATED TO NOT SPEAK ON WHAT THEY DONT KNOW!!!
YOUR GOING ABOUT IT ASS BACKWARDS THERE LIL HOMIE.
really? im in kansas bro and i guarentee you we dont be doin none of that gay shit we got ties to cali bro so fuck that "ur not from cali so you dont know bout norte or sur" it spreads fool come on now.... and yea there are some fake ass fags too tho like in witchita ks nortenos there claim a "4-point crown" wtf??

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ALL YOU OUT OF STATE ASSHOLES IS SOME FALSE FLAGGIN FAGGOTS.
SURENO OR NORTENO...
HOW YOU GUYS GONNA RUN WITH CALI'S STYLE THEN GO AND SAY WE CANT TELL YOU HOW IT NEEDS TO BE???
SHIT IF YOU GONNA REP SOMETHING THAT WAS BORN IN BRED IN CALI YOU NEED TO FALL IN SEQUENCE. FUCK THAT TAKE A STYLE AND FLIP IT SHIT.
IF YOU STAYED TRUE TO THE GAME AND KEPT IT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THE ORIGINAL GUIDLINES IN TACT THEN THERE'S SOMETHING TO IT BUT ALL THAT OTHER STUFF IS BULLSHIT.
SHIT I BARELY GIVE ANY LOVE TO THE FOOLS WHO CLAIM SUR UP NORTH. IMAGINE FOOLS FROM ANOTHER STATE???

Nov 20, 2006
HAHAHA WOW YEA NORTE N $KrAP ORGINATED THERE NO FUCKING sHIT AND IM TALKING ABOUT UNEDUCATED PEOPLE TRYING TO sAY WHATs WHAT N WHO BANGs WHAT BAsED ON HOW sHIT Is IN CALI N BRO LIKE I sAID WTF DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME I GOTs FAM N HOMEBOYs FROM THAT CENTRO VALLE sO MIss ME WITH IDK BOUT CALIFAs
do you even bang?

Jun 13, 2006
ALL YOU OUT OF STATE ASSHOLES IS SOME FALSE FLAGGIN FAGGOTS.
SURENO OR NORTENO...
HOW YOU GUYS GONNA RUN WITH CALI'S STYLE THEN GO AND SAY WE CANT TELL YOU HOW IT NEEDS TO BE???
SHIT IF YOU GONNA REP SOMETHING THAT WAS BORN IN BRED IN CALI YOU NEED TO FALL IN SEQUENCE. FUCK THAT TAKE A STYLE AND FLIP IT SHIT.
IF YOU STAYED TRUE TO THE GAME AND KEPT IT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THE ORIGINAL GUIDLINES IN TACT THEN THERE'S SOMETHING TO IT BUT ALL THAT OTHER STUFF IS BULLSHIT.
SHIT I BARELY GIVE ANY LOVE TO THE FOOLS WHO CLAIM SUR UP NORTH. IMAGINE FOOLS FROM ANOTHER STATE???
thats one of the reasons i dont associate with any one here that claims to be norteno or from cali not untill i get the real run down on them.