StrangeMusicBoardIdol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Watching A. Idol with the kids, i have an ideal. Lets do a Strange Music Ideal. You wanna be rappers post your songs and the judges can be Masive, Jl, myself, Nick from HQ and Deana will be the board of judges, so you have more that 3 chances to get to Hollywood. Not really but i wanna see this train wreck. An for the winner, i will put together something special. For real. on that one, i wanna laugh and hopefully there will at least be 1 good one out of the bunch. Im serious!!!!!!!!! Got some ideals for the prize and it will be good, and the worst will get a prize to

Jan 12, 2003
thats the fun of this whole thing, we just might find maybe one with some talent, but i am serious about a great prize, for the best and the worst, i have some great shit,

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
shep said:
methinks Xx-Ghost-xX doesn't know who 4everreign is
Very true.....

wow.... I haven't seen gravity post in quite a while....

as far as Siccly Strange Idol goes..... you should put a topic out there for the entry tracks..... keep people from recylcing old shit :confused:

haha

Mar 15, 2005
ok so then tell me who "4everreign" but i doubt aht will hcange the way i think about these awards and think...i mean veen if it was tech i still would think its kinda gay...so who is he?? cuz all i know right now is that his birthday is 7 days after mine

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Xx-Ghost-xX said:
ok so then tell me who "4everreign" but i doubt aht will hcange the way i think about these awards and think...i mean veen if it was tech i still would think its kinda gay...so who is he?? cuz all i know right now is that his birthday is 7 days after mine

I was going to play around with ya...

but I decided against it.

ITS MRS. AARON D. YATES MUTHAFUCKA!

Nov 28, 2005
Xx-Ghost-xX said:

Why don't you read Vital: FAQ......Read before posting, that should've given you a clue to who he is. Once you know I bet you feel like a dumbass.

Jan 12, 2003
What so Gay about it. Dident ask you guys to dress in drag. Its the build up to the new CD, I wanted to give some good shit away, and laugh my ass off. Its the same old boring shit on here everyday. Somebody calling somebody gay, i hate you, fuck off, you suck. Im over all that. Its like a train wreck, you know its gonna be bad,{im hope i am surprised} but the fun is gonna be there. I could do movie shit but you guys would never get them. So the next best thing. All our love for music, is that not why you guys are here? So here are some rules, i have not had a chance to hear the songs but, one song. Put you best foot foward, from here on out, i cant wade through 50 songs i will just delete it. So we start fresh. Some real shit, since i kinda know Tech, i got some great fan shit to give away, one of a kind. Also this will keep your minds off sharing banned tracks, and Net beefing.

1. one song
2. one time, not the same song 20 times, that just gonna piss me off.\
3. not asking for great quaility, just neeeds to be able to understand what your saying
i think of more later

May 12, 2004
YoungGravity said:
alright well thanks for the oppurtunity, any time u wantin this by?
What he said, set a deadline and I'll have it to you right then and there. Gravity, for God's sake man, write me back or at least answer the damn phone! lol

Jan 12, 2003
I dont know how long it will be open for, Me and my oldest(plug)she rapping on the new Tech cd, wants to be involved so i have to get her say so. But not 4ever maybe just a week not sure. depending on this will turn out. Hell if nobody posts it might be real quick. All this is, is my way to get something going that aint negative and pointless. And no this will not be a call of everybody to post their music, after this contest is over so goes the chance to post, i will put in a call to delete it. This is still A web for Tech not the next great rapper. His fans are so different, i would like to hear some shit. And hint at ideals for prizes.