Strange Store Updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Updates on colored wax (vinyl) selections and CDs...

Clear Orange-
Skatter n Snug - Block Party
Side(A) Radio Version, Radio Intrumental
Side(B) "Block Party" Album Version, Radio Acapella
$9.00

Clear White-
Warren G, KRS-One and the asian bitch - Let's Go
Side(A) "Let's Go" Radio Mix, Intrumental, Acapella
Side(B) NWA "F__K Tha Police" "F__K Tha Police" Album Version
$9.00

Clear Green
Poverty - Postman
Side(A) "Postman" Radio Mix, Radio Intrumental, Acapella
Side(B) Ice Cube "No Vaseline" "No Vaseline" Album Version
$9.00

Clear Red
Tech N9ne - Here Comes Tecca Nina
Side(A) Radio Version, Radio Intrumental
Side(B) Album Version, Radio Acapella
$9.00

Also they say they got money clips... but they aint listed on the store site.... coming soon i guess.

http://therealtechn9ne.com/cgi-bin/...een=CTGY&Store_Code=SMTNS&Category_Code=vinyl

Oct 17, 2003
i got the "Let's Go" 12 inch White Vinyl. i wish i could just have them for alittle bit to rip them. im not to big on vinyls the only other i have is 5150 mentally insane vinyl

Nov 14, 2002
I dig the vibe of Here Comes Tecca Nina, but I don't really like the verses too much. I mean it's tight shit but... there's better.

If we're not going to go with the obvious tracks, I'd pick "Trapped in a Psycho's Body". I listened to that song for the first time in a while the other day and it's so fuckin' hard, even Slither wouldn't fuck with it for a grand.

Oct 6, 2002
They know KRS and Warren G, people know them really well. Tech will be on there, it is just easier to get play with well known artist . Here soon they will be beating down the doors at Strange begging for there chance to play Tech's music/video, just watch!

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Tormentid said:
i got the "Let's Go" 12 inch White Vinyl. i wish i could just have them for alittle bit to rip them. im not to big on vinyls the only other i have is 5150 mentally insane vinyl

Then why would you buy the vinyl if ure not down with the vinyl culture?

Thay have it on CD, ya know?

:chinese: :chinese: