Strange Noize vip packages!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
had no knowledge that the tracklist differed to the clean version...

i'm gonna have to peep game... was there any other 'differences' besides that?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Ain't'cha Bitch was exclusive to the Explicit version, Mirror, Mirror was exclusive to the Clean version. Rob said it was done this way because they couldn't clean up Ain't'cha Bitch for the clean release and thus pulled Mirror, Mirror to give the clean fans an Exclusive to make up for it.

The only real difference is that it's not a direct swap of the tracks. Mirror, Mirror appears earlier in the album on the Clean version then the spot left open by Ain't'cha Bitch, thus the track numbers differ slightly.

Jun 3, 2006
off topic kinda.....but i was at the barbershop this morning and a couple of guys was reading source and was arguing about what kind of females tech be fuckin wit on the road and i said he proly dont discriminate just like us.....thats all

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Ain't'cha Bitch was exclusive to the Explicit version, Mirror, Mirror was exclusive to the Clean version. Rob said it was done this way because they couldn't clean up Ain't'cha Bitch for the clean release and thus pulled Mirror, Mirror to give the clean fans an Exclusive to make up for it.

The only real difference is that it's not a direct swap of the tracks. Mirror, Mirror appears earlier in the album on the Clean version then the spot left open by Ain't'cha Bitch, thus the track numbers differ slightly.
interesting...

props on the update homie