Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i dont smoke. and when i drink strange music is rarely on unless i'm drinking at the house. so i think the answere is no. strange is the music for all walk of life.

Nov 14, 2002
I got stoned and listened to Grateful Dead. It's always an experience when they're spinning in my cd player.
I have a friend that used to do that in his fucking black light lit room and it drove me crazy. I don't care how many fucking tapestries you have or what kind of candles you've got, that shit is gay (most of the time). I would much rather just get stoned and do the same shit I always do. Play a game, go to the store... etc. The only time I ever put on "special" music is if I'm on ecstasy, and I haven't done that shit for 10 years now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It ain't like that for me. I'm not a "dead head". I don't burn incense, flash bright colors or anything like that. I sit back, smoke a little, and listen to the drum and bass portions of their live concerts. Cymbals, drums, and light guitar. That kind of atmosphere is really mellow to me. All that extra shit like glow lights blow my buzz.