Strange Music, where bullshit aint nothin’

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
“… and Skatterman and Snugbrim’s *Censor* *Censor* “

What is up with this? Are these guys still going around the hood selling drugs and fuckin’ motherfuckers up? And what is the deal with all the bloods on the label? You guys think Strange is laundering money?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm almost positive that's what is cencored, but that's not 100%. It could be something completely different.

But yeah, the sig cracks me up. I had to use it. lol

Jun 20, 2006
okay....this thread equals....im bored...also, unless a person from strange comes on and answers this, no one will know the truth...someone will say something and everyone will post shit like they truely believe it...lol..tha sig is fuckin great l.d.s......i need to get me a shark suit man...looks hella clean..

Oct 16, 2006
okay....this thread equals....im bored...also, unless a person from strange comes on and answers this, no one will know the truth...someone will say something and everyone will post shit like they truely believe it...l
So what, who cares, this is better than having a 4 page thread about why this forum is dead.

ask the kcpd...thats all im sayin.

open ya ears muuuhfuckas...listen to the music.
Some one should call them... maybe I will

Absolutely not

id just put it this way...most rappers are fake and rap about shit they dont do...SS not so much. You can pretty much fill those two words with anything they rap about and its true.

from what i understand in the streets anyway...
That is what I'm wondering. Most rappers are fake but tech keeps insisting that these guys are not and all the stuff they rap about is true. Isn't that dangerous though if it really is?

Wasn't one of X-Raided's songs about a murder he committed used as evidence against him in court?

Aug 24, 2007
LMAO...This just non sense of a post should be deleted. Yall really should stop reading to deep into it and quit speculating. Rapist? Murderers? WTF

Nov 14, 2002
^^ Yeah but in more than one sense I can see justification for murder... So that type of shit would never phase me... But when you start rapping about how you're a rapist, (excluding necrophelia...) then that's where I see drawing a line.