Strange Music "The Infection" 2010 Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Says the man with one million points!

Yo... Lady Gaga/Kid Cudi in NY... Sounds like a show I need to see.

The "Poker Face" singer says the show "is a multimedia artistic experience in the style of the first-ever pop electro opera!"

Less than two weeks after the cancellation of her massive "Fame Kills" tour with Kanye West, Lady Gaga has stepped out on her own, announcing stops for a 22-date headlining tour of North America titled "The Monster Ball." Originally planned for 2010, the "Poker Face" singer has been working overtime to move up the dates to this fall.

Opening each date will be Kid Cudi, a Cleveland-bred rapper often referred to as Kanye's protégé, who sampled Gaga's "Poker Face" on his hit tune "Make Her Say" earlier this year.

The tour kicks off on November 27 in Montreal and fans should be prepared for quite the spectacle: "'The Monster Ball' is a multimedia artistic experience in the style of the first-ever 'pop electro opera,'" Gaga said in a statement. [/quote]

Jan 30, 2008
They are performing here on campus too, but is it worth the 36.50 (before fees) that it costs to go? I'm leaning towards no..

I wish they'd just charge me half and let me see Cudi.. :(

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
So they put Hunterish as Tech's full song, but only a snippet of his "single" Leave Me Alone....
I thought the same thing...

it's not a surprise considering their past samplers
Well, you wouldn't want to give away your album single on a free disc when you could air it on the radio and tv and get paid when people by the album for the song.

Jul 4, 2009
It would be really nice though, makes me second guess this whole Shock treatment project being there is no realitive proof its being worked on
hell a new kaliko snippet would of made me happier.

Also You have any light on a planned release date for this special edition KOD?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
This sampler only covers up to June. I highly doubt Strange is going to do nothing in the back six of the year. I think they're just starting to learn from their "mistakes" in advertising the whole years schedule all in one go and then having the latter dates move around and the material on the sampler grow old well before the actual album is even complete.

Jun 29, 2008
I think the theme album Shock Treatment could be around convulsive shock treatment for certain mental conditions (after all other options have been tried...some don't opt to undergo it cause it is a dangerous attempted treatment)....i've been pondering that this might be what it was centered around rather than shock treating society through music and views expressed in music.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm beginning to think that First Degree the DE is on "I Plotted My Next Murder".

It's only got two verses, and Lynch says something about DE that's covered up by Chill's rambling.

Feb 12, 2006
I think the concept of the sampler is to hand out to people randomly at random places and shows and shit. So to actually put songs from the previous cd's is genious simply that not everyone that gets these samplers have heard all the new shit even if it's not new to us it's still new to people that haven't heard it. It's marketing and seems pretty simple to me.