Strange Music Store Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I am a fucking idiot when it comes to locating contact information, so please help me out.

I ordered Lost Scripts monday (I was waiting to see if it would somehow be available on iTunes of course didnt see it was til after I ordered Hard copy). Anyways it hasnt come yet, my friend got his wed.

How can I call and make sure its coming?

May 7, 2008
u cant..they dont reply..

u need to be patient..sometimes mail gets delayed for all kinds of reasons..

if it hasnt got there within 3 weeks than u can try complain..

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
When I had an issue with my VIP package I called Strange and spoke with a lady who worked in the merchandise department. She tracked it for me online and everything was taken care of from there on out. I would try giving them a call. However, if you were suppose to receive it at an earlier time, I certainly would be upset too.

General Comments / Questions
Email [email protected]

Booking
Mark Reifsteck - Representative Agent
Travis O'Guin - Manager
Email [email protected]

Strange Music
PO Box 1114
Blue Springs, MO 64013
Phone: (816) 229-4700
Fax: (816) 229-4741

There should still be an option when you call regarding online orders.
I hope this helps.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
well i ordered my shirts two weeks ago and haven't got them yet. so i e-mailed the e-mail that madision kaine posted and asked the status of my order and penny actually e-mailed back and told me it was just shipped today and gave me a tracking number. awesome

May 29, 2009
My BLH shit just arrived. Invoice shows that it was shipped on March 13th, took 24 days to arrive. Dammmn. lol. Nice shirt, looks better in person than on the web.

Aug 9, 2005
well i ordered my shirts two weeks ago and haven't got them yet. so i e-mailed the e-mail that madision kaine posted and asked the status of my order and penny actually e-mailed back and told me it was just shipped today and gave me a tracking number. awesome
Invoice shows that it was shipped on March 13th, took 24 days to arrive.
wow. :dead: