**Strange Music promoted @ WRESTLEMANIA 21 Press Conference!!**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
Daaaamn, just got back from Staples Center with some street teamers. We stapled some PDM/KUTT/S&S Flats and posters around Staples Center, but we got caught, BUT... some back streets around the area still have some Strange Music propaganda around them motherfuckers!! We got there at about 7-ish' for the World Wrestling Entertainment's WRESTLEMANIA 21 PRESS CONFERENCE!! Passed out about 2 boxes of Tech N9ne/PDM cd samplers to the long-ass line filled with little kids that ditched their school to go to this shit, LOL!! Hell, I even saw a couple of juggalos like the homie "UNiversal Juggalo" up in that bitch!!! Also, a few Tech N9ne fans were in attendance. Funny thing was that on my way down to Staples Center, there was this shitty lookin white van circling the venue that had their back door/trunk open blasting "Slacker"...man, a shitty lookin van, but with good sounds???

We all got tickets early for being their early of course while the late peoples didn't get a garaunteed up close, on-camera spot. I brought 2 HUGE Skatter & Snug and PDM posters, but Staples security said we couldn't bring any BIG posters, BUT... I was able to bring in my FLATS of S&S, KUTT & PDM...I was surprised too since them flats aren't WWE related. So us front people with tickets got in first. Staples security guided us upstairs to its balcony thingy with a nice little Wrestlemania 21 stage set-up along with barricades to block the late people. Us early people got in and sat in chairs that had Wrestlemania 21 T-shirts!! We was right in back of the media people...close as hell to the video cameras too. Wrestlers/superstars that came in attendance were Vince Mc Mahon, Torrie Wilson, HHH, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio Jr. & Trish Stratus. They hyped up Wrestlemania 21, one of the workers for Staples Center got on stage and said that New York sucks compared to Los Angeles and that we can do better...which I kind of dis-agreed, but got a huge pop from the crowd.

I had more than a handful of Tech/PDM samplers with me and the 3 Flats that I brought. Everytime a wrestler/superstar walked to the stage, I showed the flats in back of them while they were on camera!! Also, after the shit was over, we all went up to the wrestlers/superstars to get shit signed. I was able to get a NICE pic of Torrie Wilson... she was really cool cause I gave her some cd's to give to Jim Johnston, who is the guy who deals with all of WWE's music to try to do some shit with Strange Music and she was like:"Cool!! thank you!!!, here!" and she grabbed a sampler and leaned over to take a pic with it for me. I gave some to her and Trish Stratus, but Trish was busy. I then gave Rey Mysterio Jr. like more than 5 of them, he was like:"OH man, lemme get some cd's man!! ", then he put some of them in his mouth while taking the picture!! LOL!! that crazy mofo.

I was able to get some extra tickets that people dropped onto the ground signed by the wrestlers/superstars and some of the Wrestlemania 21 SHIRTS!!! I'm planning to sell them on Ebay to raise money for me to go to Wrestlemania 21, hopefully...and do more promoting for Strange Music.

but yeah, stay tuned to my "**Jugga's Strange Music PRomoting Pics V.2"**" thread for the
pictures later on today or tonight!!

and check out RAW,Smackdown and/or velocity or any of the shows to hopefully get a glimpse of me holding up the flats.

CLICK HERE for Link to the WM21 Press Conference Pics!!

Sep 6, 2004
Yeah, I gotta agree with everyone else... Here's hoping you choke on a dicksicle, MizeryU....

People like this go OUT OF THEIR WAY to promote Strange Music, which is a big part of our lives, and you try to shun him, and why? Because he's a wrestling fan? Shit, so am I, and proud of it. I hope someone crushes one of your dreams or laughs at you for your passions. Bitch.

Sep 16, 2002
NINE1TREY said:
I don't think he was doggin on your promotion, more the place you were doing it at??? IMO :dead:
well, if he's clowning on WWE, then whatevers... he's clownin on a company that started and revolutionized with pay per view, that's made billions of dollars for over a decade, which events can reach millions of households and be exposed to Strange Music via pay per view....like I said before, you may hate wrestling for whatever reason, but then again you have to respect it for their achievements.

Jun 6, 2004
Kowl Shit

MizeryU said:
YOU'RE A FAG
What are you talking about wrestling is the shit I'm more of a fan of TNA/NWA but WWE is alright I'm just getting tired of seeing the same people wrestle every night.

[/QUOTE=JuggalOutkAxt] Daaaamn, just got back from Staples Center with some street teamers. We stapled some PDM/KUTT/S&S Flats and posters around Staples Center, but we got caught, BUT... some back streets around the area still have some Strange Music propaganda around them motherfuckers!! We got there at about 7-ish' for the World Wrestling Entertainment's WRESTLEMANIA 21 PRESS CONFERENCE!! Passed out about 2 boxes of Tech N9ne/PDM cd samplers to the long-ass line filled with little kids that ditched their school to go to this shit, LOL!! Hell, I even saw a couple of juggalos like the homie "UNiversal Juggalo" up in that bitch!!! Also, a few Tech N9ne fans were in attendance. Funny thing was that on my way down to Staples Center, there was this shitty lookin white van circling the venue that had their back door/trunk open blasting "Slacker"...man, a shitty lookin van, but with good sounds???

We all got tickets early for being their early of course while the late peoples didn't get a garaunteed up close, on-camera spot. I brought 2 HUGE Skatter & Snug and PDM posters, but Staples security said we couldn't bring any BIG posters, BUT... I was able to bring in my FLATS of S&S, KUTT & PDM...I was surprised too since them flats aren't WWE related. So us front people with tickets got in first. Staples security guided us upstairs to its balcony thingy with a nice little Wrestlemania 21 stage set-up along with barricades to block the late people. Us early people got in and sat in chairs that had Wrestlemania 21 T-shirts!! We was right in back of the media people...close as hell to the video cameras too. Wrestlers/superstars that came in attendance were Vince Mc Mahon, Torrie Wilson, HHH, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio Jr. & Trish Stratus. They hyped up Wrestlemania 21, one of the workers for Staples Center got on stage and said that New York sucks compared to Los Angeles and that we can do better...which I kind of dis-agreed, but got a huge pop from the crowd.

I had more than a handful of Tech/PDM samplers with me and the 3 Flats that I brought. Everytime a wrestler/superstar walked to the stage, I showed the flats in back of them while they were on camera!! Also, after the shit was over, we all went up to the wrestlers/superstars to get shit signed. I was able to get a NICE pic of Torrie Wilson... she was really cool cause I gave her some cd's to give to Jim Johnston, who is the guy who deals with all of WWE's music to try to do some shit with Strange Music and she was like:"Cool!! thank you!!!, here!" and she grabbed a sampler and leaned over to take a pic with it for me. I gave some to her and Trish Stratus, but Trish was busy. I then gave Rey Mysterio Jr. like more than 5 of them, he was like:"OH man, lemme get some cd's man!! ", then he put some of them in his mouth while taking the picture!! LOL!! that crazy mofo.

I was able to get some extra tickets that people dropped onto the ground signed by the wrestlers/superstars and some of the Wrestlemania 21 SHIRTS!!! I'm planning to sell them on Ebay to raise money for me to go to Wrestlemania 21, hopefully...and do more promoting for Strange Music.

but yeah, stay tuned to my "**Jugga's Strange Music PRomoting Pics V.2"**" thread for the
pictures later on today or tonight!!

and check out RAW,Smackdown and/or velocity or any of the shows to hopefully get a glimpse of me holding up the flats.

CLICK HERE for Link to the WM21 Press Conference Pics!!
[/QUOTE]

I'll most def watch for that

Aug 21, 2002
Hahahaaaa... Good shit Juggalouiqyatbgagorder...

You be out there busting your ass dont cha' man? I used to promote like hella crazy, I'm talking about rolling to Alabama, ATL, wherever man. Ya know, tryna spread the word around about my homies and shit... I dont know about no Wrestling though, I cant do it, but what I "loved" is going to other concerts and promoting Tech, cause it aint no bullshit music, and you wont find the samplers and CD's scattered all on the ground after you leave. Muthafucka's know! Yeah, that was what I did, talking about hard as hell rolling state to state with promo material. It was fun while it lasted...

But...

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
NINE1TREY said:
I don't think he was doggin on your promotion, more the place you were doing it at??? IMO :dead:
youre right i wasnt talkin shit cause he's promotin tech
n yeah that's a pretty fag place to promote him
but he's a fag for more than that
like what's the point of this thread?
YOU WANT A PAT ON THE ASS OR WHAT juggablowjob?