STRANGE MUSIC NAMES DAVE WEINER VICE PRESIDENT OF STRANGE MUSIC WEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
the article says may 14th hmmmmm....who gives a shit if its old or not. Not a lot of people knew or search this forum 24/7.

some of you get too anal about posting old news. I know there is a search button, but i would have never thought to search this topic in a million years.

good post.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the article says may 14th hmmmmm....who gives a shit if its old or not. Not a lot of people knew or search this forum 24/7.

some of you get too anal about posting old news. I know there is a search button, but i would have never thought to search this topic in a million years.

good post.
That's because this topic is brand new, regardless of what fats says.

Sep 4, 2006
Other news - We will be putting some kind of press release out there in the near future, but on the down low, our new West Coast VP of Strange Music will be Dave Weiner. For that know, holy shit! For those that don't, look him up. We do have Paid Dues coming up March 28th in San Bernadino, CA - the lineup is insane - so if you're in Cali, or can travel, get yourself there.

I got that in an email on February 19th. Just sayin.

Aug 31, 2005
MOST OF THESE MAJOR LABELS NOWADAYS NEED TO FOLLOW STRANGE MUSIC'S BLUEPRINT, THEY DEFINITELY DOIN THEIR THING.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM GET A ARTIST THAT IS IN THEIR TEENS OR EARLY 20'S THOUGH, THEY NEED SOME YOUNG TALENT OVER THERE