strange music fantasy football league 2009 let me know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
[email protected]

never used espn's fantasy football.

you should almost do 2 leagues. one that has their draft pre-training camp (mid-late july), and another one that is more traditional and has its draft the week before the season starts. thats assuming you really want to have an early draft. before training camp there are too many question marks in the air, which can lead to some people being pissed when they draft someone who ends up not playing or something. thats how you end up with half the league being full of teams that are no longer competitive before the season starts.

Feb 12, 2006
So is it starting live next wed. night? If so gotta count me out, i'm stuck working and can't really get out of it. Fight Night releases and shit. I'm still confused, just let me know, one of your posts says next week and another says in July.

Dec 29, 2002
[email protected]

never used espn's fantasy football.

you should almost do 2 leagues. one that has their draft pre-training camp (mid-late july), and another one that is more traditional and has its draft the week before the season starts. thats assuming you really want to have an early draft. before training camp there are too many question marks in the air, which can lead to some people being pissed when they draft someone who ends up not playing or something. thats how you end up with half the league being full of teams that are no longer competitive before the season starts.
yep we will do one in july and one later on nfl or yahoo