Straight Outta Compton 2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
MC Ren sells his B210 and everybody refuses to sell vaseline to the four remaining N.W.A artist after Ice Cube leaves the group.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I really enjoyed Straight Outta Compton.
For 2.5 hrs it moves fast.
For 2.5 hrs theres lots of things missing and I hope theres an extended cut coming.
I wish there were more concert scenes.
Paul Giamatti is great.
Eazy E should get an Oscar nod for.
The theme from Jaws should have played everytime Suge Knight was on screen the first 2 acts.
It might be my favorite movie of the year.
Definitely seeing it in the theater again.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
For 2.5 hrs theres lots of things missing and I hope theres an extended cut coming.
Paul Giamatti is great.
The theme from Jaws should have played everytime Suge Knight was on screen the first 2 acts.
Dude that played Dre deserves an award

May 9, 2002
Paul Giamatti is great.
Wait...what?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Jason mitchell who played eazy e should get an oscar nomination.

Sorry, I already had a few drinks by that time in the night.

And Snoop. Didn't even look like him he was a short guy lol
Height-wise not much you can do about that but angle the camera. Id say dude had Snoops mannerisms down. Honestly I thought the guy who played Tupac looked dead on like him.

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
caught it last night, security and cops were no joke at the theater. had to have my stub just to get in and out. Movie was great though. lots of humor surprisingly in the movie. The guy who played Pac did have the look down better than anyone else in the movie. I wish MC REN, YELLA, and other's had more say than DRE & CUBE in the process of making this movie. might have a different product. was disappointed BG and Dresta weren't even mentioned at all in the movie towards the end with dre and eazy beefin.

May 9, 2002
Without NWA there would be no......

Snoop Dogg
Tha Dogg Pound
Nate Dogg
Warren G
The D.O.C.
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Westside Connection (W.C. And Mack 10)
Above The Law
Tha Eastsidaz

and a load more of affiliates connected to the NWA tree

It's endless

Far from garbage
In theory, this is true...but who is to say another group wouldnt have stepped up to the plate?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
In theory, this is true...but who is to say another group wouldnt have stepped up to the plate?
it would have been cmw and quik as the leaders if nwa never came to fruition.
its all about timing when it comes to music. well timing and timeless music

Mar 21, 2009
caught it last night, security and cops were no joke at the theater. had to have my stub just to get in and out. Movie was great though. lots of humor surprisingly in the movie. The guy who played Pac did have the look down better than anyone else in the movie. I wish MC REN, YELLA, and other's had more say than DRE & CUBE in the process of making this movie. might have a different product. was disappointed BG and Dresta weren't even mentioned at all in the movie towards the end with dre and eazy beefin.
BECAUSE IT WAS PAC!!!!!